PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anybody have a picture of the 45-3 scoreboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

drew4008

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Wanting to taunt some Jets fans I know, plus use it on Facebook/MSN. Would be kindly appreciated if someone had it and could link me/send me it!

Thats the past who cares, next week is a different game.

Wanting to taunt some Jets fans I know, plus use it on Facebook/MSN. Would be kindly appreciated if someone had it and could link me/send me it!

forget that. wait until next week and show that scoreboard

C'mon, we're fans, not the football players. THEY need to focus on preparing for next week. WE get to milk 45-3 for as much as it's worth. It's called bragging rights.

He cares.

Couldn't find one, but will this work?

gal_backpage_1207-e1291721879205.jpg

this one is good:

f2e2c0c2-bfaf-425d-9d7f-b5ca06583f9b.jpg

C'mon, we're fans, not the football players. THEY need to focus on preparing for next week. WE get to milk 45-3 for as much as it's worth. It's called bragging rights.

Why though? The TEAM should have bragging rights, they are the ones that accomplished that not YOU! The fans sit and watch, they do NOT DO! I don't get why people have to brag, is the accomplishment itself not good enough?

Every NFL game has its own logic or wave which determines the final score. The score is rarely an indication of what went down on the field. We outplayed the Jets--no doubt, but we did not play 14 times better than they--just better enough to catch the wave.

And please remember, the Jets almost always spit the series with us. We have no history of dominating the Jets. Also, winning is winning--it is should be much less about defeating or gloating in victory.

Why though? The TEAM should have bragging rights, they are the ones that accomplished that not YOU! The fans sit and watch, they do NOT DO! I don't get why people have to brag, is the accomplishment itself not good enough?

That's what you do with other fans.
You talk sports....you then argue....then you bring up why your team is better.

Thanks so much for pointing out that we don't suit up every week in the NFL. It's a freakin fan message board. If someone wants some help getting an image related to a recent win, who are you to call them out? :bricks:

I was lucky enough that a season-ticket-holding-friend's son couldn't go and I was able to be there. Took these. Uploaded to imageshack, click to get the link codes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back