PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anybody go to the Pats game sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Free_Pacman

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
I did and sat in section 340. I swear to you those seats were 10x better than my lower level seats at Gillette. They were upperdeck at the 35. There is not a bad seat at that place.
Well anyways for those who went to the game, did you hear that sound everyone is talking about? I for the record did not.

I did and sat in section 340. I swear to you those seats were 10x better than my lower level seats at Gillette. They were upperdeck at the 35. There is not a bad seat at that place.
Well anyways for those who went to the game, did you hear that sound everyone is talking about? I for the record did not.

Thanks for the report.
You're (at least) the second to say the same.

So let's drop this noisegate red herring
and get on to discussing the officiating.

Eh, Commish?

I was in 348 and in Atlanta and Minny the upper deck isn't very high up either. Houston and New Orleans it seems higher. I didn't hear any extra noise either and it's my 5th dome. I also went with others who sat in 3 other area's who didn't notice extra noise either.

The looping sound on CBS has been debunked at this point. But the quote from the security guard is out there... how'd it look/sound ? Was the level of noise you were hearing consistent with what you were seeing in terms of people standing/rallying/yelling ?

PacMan is a troll and a very hungry one . Please dont feed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes