PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anybody Else have a Bad feeling??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any given Sunday, may the best team THAT DAY win. That is all I am going to say after reading everyone's post on this thread. I am a Texans fan, your team is a great one. Each and everyone of you (for the most part) have excellent football knowledge. With that said, what is stopping the Texans from having a miracle game (Giants 2007) ? Like I said, any given Sunday, especially when our backs are against the wall and no one has faith in us.

I wish you all the best of luck this Sunday and my hats off to you for being one of the greatest teams in the history of the NFL. The Texans have the hardest game of their franchise history coming up, you better believe they are ready. Everyone here in Houston knows that this is going to be the game that shows our true colors. The odds are tremendously against us and I am VERY anxious to see what happens. If we do win, I can promise you the City of Houston is going to blow up. Your city, well, it'll be another walk in the park if you win. And yes, I am jealous :p

Always great to have our Fellow FootBall Fans from the great State of Texas visit us.

Welcome, Brother. :cool:

Better yet to have a Fellow Soldier join us.

I just have a really bad feeling about this game.

I don't know why.

Houston scares the hell out of me...

Ugh

:rolleyes:

There are 24 Teams who's fans aren't nervous at all this week.

Grow a Set.

Always great to have our Fellow FootBall Fans from the great State of Texas visit us.

Welcome, Brother. :cool:

Better yet to have a Fellow Soldier join us.

Thank you for the hospitality! I am glad that we are facing off against the Pats, I just wish it would of been the AFC Championship game instead :D

Nervousness is normal. But allowing that to interfere with your enjoyment of the moment is just silly. This is WHY we watch. Our team is on a quest to win the Superbowl Championship.

There are no guarantees. There are only 53 men, with one purpose, committed, and hungry to achieve football immortality. I would NEVER place money against Brady in a situation like this. He wants it as bad as anyone, and he has the talent, the skills, and the experience to get the job done!!

Let's go Patriots!! BELIEVE!!!

Thanks for the pep talk...but i'll still be nervous on Sunday.

Go Pats!

Although intellectually I know it's not rational, I have anxiety every week. Maybe that stems from a life time of being a fan of teams that never won anything - Vikings, Cleveland, and Denver (until finally Elway won in the twilight of his career.)

After slowly becoming a Patriot fan (around the time Parcells took over), NE has been the first sports team I've ever rooted for that has been this successful. Over the years I've become emotionally invested - and Brady is once in a generation QB, and thus there's a strong desire to win as many SB's as possible.

And yes, we're a spoiled fan base, there are few teams that have ever been this competitive for this long. But rational arguments (or appeals to manhood) for me never erase the anxiety. It is what it is, as they say :)

It's Friday!!! Starting to get jacked up... Not nervous anymore.. Lets go!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes