PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anybody Else Getting that Stomach Turning Feeling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sick and tired of hearing about the Giant's pass rush.

I am sick and tired of hearing about Eli Manning and his quest for the HoF

I am sick and tired of hearing about the Giant's superior talent

I am sick and tired of hearing about how Tom Coughlin is just as good of a coach as Bill Parcells.

I am sick and tired of hearing the continuous stream of Giants trash-talk.

Tomorrow, greatness show up and does the job.

Pats 31 Gi-ain'ts 27

Last edited:
I've been in my Patriots pajamas since yesterday, doing work in front of the tv. Have to go out for an hour before the superbowl. I might stay in my pjs. lol.

I have this strange feeling that we'll go no-huddle 75% of the game on-route to a blowout win.

Last edited:
I am sick and tired of hearing about the Giant's pass rush.

I am sick and tired of hearing about Eli Manning and his quest for the HoF

I am sick and tired of hearing about the Giant's superior talent

I am sick and tired of hearing about how Tom Coughlin is just as good of a coach as Bill Parcells.

I am sick and tired of hearing the continuous stream of Giants trash-talk.

Tomorrow, greatness show up and does the job.

Pats 31 Gi-ain'ts 27

Its OK, after tomorrows loss they will go back to being a .500 team that chokes 3 out of 4 years and doesn't even make the playoffs.

yah man...ive already taken 3 dumps today

Oh my goodness, YES!!!!! If We as fans are feeling like this, can you imagine how they feel?

I will be at a Giants fan's house during the first half (unless I become angry and leave).... then leaving at halftime to drive home (young kids have school the next day). We will be the only Patriot fans there, but we will stay together :)

Bringing Boston Lager beer and Boston Baked beans :)

The Giants seem way too confident. Two weeks of non-stop "Brady Sucks" stories also have me thinking Tom is going to be ready to prove to everyone why he's the GOAT.

A lot of how calm I feel has to do with BB. He seems so relaxed and happy all week long. He's clearly got the pulse of this team and he doesn't seem to have a care in the world, so why should I?

I am not guaranteeing a win. But I don't think we're going to give it away. The Giants will have to beat us at the top of our game, and if they do, so be it, they will have earned it. But this team seems totally ready for this big challenge.

Oh my goodness, YES!!!!! If We as fans are feeling like this, can you imagine how they feel?

I will be at a Giants fan's house during the first half (unless I become angry and leave).... then leaving at halftime to drive home (young kids have school the next day). We will be the only Patriot fans there, but we will stay together :)

Bringing Boston Lager beer and Boston Baked beans :)

After reading that last sentence, I'm glad I won't be in your car on the way home ;)

Yes. But I caught a stomach virus. Don't go into the bathroom after me.

I probably wouldn't be able to sleep tonight, so I am getting hammered and sleeping in as late as possible to cut down the time before the game.

I'm a cold, cold man when it comes to this. No nerves before the game at all. Will be nervous during the game though.

My stomach hasn't been the same since last monday.

All i can do is hope bill and tom have a great game plan and fantastic execution.

I am sure the butterflies will kick in a little before kickoff.

Surprisingly, I feel confident in the team, yet wary of the opponent if that makes sense. Whenever I have had this feeling before the game, the Patriots play very well and win.

When the Patriots have lost is when I take the opponent for granted like the three losses this season (i.e. Buffalo who had not beaten NE in a long time, ditto for Pittsburgh, and of course New York since NE rarely loses two in a row going into that game week 9).

Last edited:
As always, I presume NOTHING...

But if you've done your homework and understand this Great Game...

...There is no reason to be anything but JACKED about our chances, tomorrow!!

34-20, Baby!! :rocker:

Was at a pizza joint earlier glancing at the NFL channel's replay of the Nov. game now and then. For some reason, I only saw plays where the Giant's looked like sh!t. Punt bouncing off their KR's chest, Eli throwing a horrible pick and some awful passes, running for his life, etc.

Made me feel a whole lot better. Anything that get's you through the night I guess. Now let's go kick some butt Pats. :rocker: I don't want this game to be even close.

It just started for me. All I can think about is the game. My girlfriend thinks I'm crazy. Thank God for Ambien cause it will be tough to sleep tonight.

I don't wanna eat. I feel like I'm gonna puke.
I'm feeling more confident by the minute. 24 hours from now may be different, but right now, I like our chances, big-time. F@#$ Ambien, try a few pink lemonades and UV Blue vodka (aka Bombsicles)!

The more boasting i see from NY the more relaxed and confident i feel. They think they've already won the game.

Well I was saying all the right things over the last 2 weeks. "Win or lose, just enjoy it", "losing wouldn't be the end of the world", etc etc but all that just went down the tubes. I've been a nervous wreck for much of today and I'm sure it'll only get worse tomorrow

I haven't let myself realize that we are actually playing the SB and that's it tomorrow so I'm pretty relaxed and happy. :)

I put money on the game yesterday so no, I'm not feeling nervous...

Sleeping like a baby tonight........

I figure since the pats have no business beating the giants, have no business beating the ravens, have no business winning a playoff game, have no defense, has a fraidy cat QB, crappy WR's, crappy RB's, a coach who can't win without a video camera, the pats are going to annihilate the giants.

45-21 because the the giants pass rush will not get to Brady, and wilfork will get a couple of early hits on manning that will hurt.

Brandon spikes will be a household name after tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back