PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anybody Else Getting that Stomach Turning Feeling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MossWelkowski

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
It just started for me. All I can think about is the game. My girlfriend thinks I'm crazy. Thank God for Ambien cause it will be tough to sleep tonight.

I don't wanna eat. I feel like I'm gonna puke.

Just stared for me to going to be a long 26 hours

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

I'm very confident in a Patriot win..Giants getting all the good press...LOVE the Pats being under dog..

Relax and enjoy the game ! :rocker:

I'm too relaxed. Might have to take a nap. :)

I'm in Indy and I'm feeling good. NYG fans are really ****y. Nobody has heard sh*t from the Pats and I love that. Trust me, we'll do our talking on the field.

Last edited:
Yeah, I am starting to get nervous now that the game is closer. I still think they are going to win, but I always get anxious because its another elimination game.

It just started for me. All I can think about is the game. My girlfriend thinks I'm crazy. Thank God for Ambien cause it will be tough to sleep tonight.

I've been feeling like that since the end of SB 42.

I would give you some excellent advice to calm your nerves but there may be children reading this board.

That said, there is nothing to be nervous about. I have watched almost every game these two teams played this season. I have become increasingly confident the Patriots will win.

Last edited:
The stomach turning started on Thursday afternoon for me... off and on. Yesterday was worse.

By game time I will be a 250lb. knot with feet.

I have never been more confident before a pats Superbowl. THIS WILL be a lot of fun.

I am so nervous right now. I'm trying to stay distracted.

sorry if it offends, just thought Pats fans may enjoy the Pats Championship videos (btw, Veetle is a free video sharing site and I don't make any $ if someone watches the channel --> Veetle probably pushes some ads so they take some $, but that's it), no worries ->also, since I have less than 50 post since I created a screenname in 2010, i can't start my own message, which led me to post on several different threads, I'm out, later, go Pats!

The game can't get here fast enough. I'm normally never nervous for anything but now I am. I decided to watch alone. That way, if things turn out bad, I don't have to deal with all those idiots who can't name 2 players on each team and cheer for the other team just to piss you off. (nobody watches the nfl where I live so I can't watch it with Pats fans)

The stomach turning started on Thursday afternoon for me... off and on. Yesterday was worse.

By game time I will be a 250lb. knot with feet.

Same here....It's a good thing for alcohol !!!

Not at all. Matter of fact if I was running this site I would have Super bowl Champions plastered on the top of this page right now.:)

If Jay Kornegay says we are going to cover by 3 1/2 then we probably are. Guy is a psychic,demented genius. Vegas has made money 15 out of the last 16 super bowls and of course 07 being the one that missed. ;)

At any rate, hope you feel better. But to be completely honest I am a little nervous but no kind of butterflies or anything.

Nope, actually, I am strangely calm about the game, the opposite I felt going into the Ravens game. I see the calm demeanor of the team this week, BB smiling, the team being loose, is making me feel nice and calm about tomorrow.

Just try to keep yourself busy, I just got back from the gym and after lifting weights for 1.5 hours, I'm waay more relaxed now then I was before.

Make plans to do something most of tomorrow too, just to keep your mind occupied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes