Welcome to PatsFans.com

Anybody else feel the pressure?

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by frankiesfly, Apr 29, 2007.

1. frankiesfly

frankiesfly Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

With the great off season we have had, i couldn't watch a football show without hearing another so called expert picking the Pats to win the Superbowl. Now with the addition of Moss I'm hearing it even more. I must have gotten 20 phone calls today from friends and family, and they were all about the Pats. It's like I almost don't want to hear it anymore. I like flying under the radar a bit, and really don't like all the hype that the Pats are getting.. Yeah its great, and love that we have a great team, but i can't help but to think what if we don't win (superbowl). With all this hype I'm actually feeling pressure as a fan. In past years i never had higher expectations. I can see it now the media making a big issue about ever loss we get this season(if we lose any :D ) This is the first time in any off season where I actually see every expert in agreement that the Pats are going to win the SB. Even when we were in the middle of building our dynasty i never felt this pressured as a fan to win.

2. edzo44

edzo44 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +5 / 1 / -0

#50 Jersey

One day and game at a time bro, one game at a time!!!
    This summer is going to drag on forever (even more then usual),
    Damn . . . can't wait. :D :D

3. brdmaverick

brdmaverick In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +85 / 3 / -0

#32 Jersey

don't worry, Rodney is still on the team and will certainly find a way to play the disrespect card

4. Kdo5

Kdo5 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +139 / 8 / -7

Pressure is what the Pats are all for!