PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anybody Else A Packers Fan Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would prefer the Packers over anyone else, tis true.

But more than the Packers, I'm rooting hard for anyone playing the freaking Jets.

I don't like them, I don't respect them, I don't tip my hat to them and I wish them all harm.

Go Steelers next Sunday. And yeah, it would be nice to see the Packers win it all.

I gotta agree with the OP on his one, im a cheesehead from here on out!

;)

Funny, this season's playoffs feels a lot like last season's playoffs. That is to say, you'd New England fans rooting for Indianapolis to defeat the Jets in the conference championship, then for Indianapolis to lose to New Orleans in the Super Bowl. Understandable. This year is no different. I've no desire for the Jets to reach the Super Bowl. But then, if Pittsburgh manages to reach it, you would want them to be defeated by whoever reaches the Super Bowl from the other conference. Unfortunately, unlike last year, there's no feel-good story here. Actually, I felt indifference for New Orleans but I didn't dislike them either way. Conversely, Pittsburgh doesn't have likable players, and I can careless about the success of Chicago or Green Bay.

This sucks.

Why did New England have to be eliminated in the playoffs this soon. At least the lost to the Giants was in the Super Bowl. Whereas, this year was another one-and-done. And you don't have the off-season and draft to immediately occupy your mind. No, you're left trying to avoid reading on any sports web sites or you skip the NFL section. Ugh. This REALLY sucks.

I hate being reduced to the fan who roots for the team of another city simply out of envy. I mean I didn't begin the regular season wanting to live vicariously through the Green Bay Packers. I've my own team. That is, until my team left me hanging in the playoffs, again. Grrr!

Obviously the Jets are absolutely repellent. They must lose.

Rapesberger tying Brady w/3 Super Bowls doesn't work.

Bears don't have a chance against either.

Go Packers. They deserve some good stuff after dealing w/Favre, right? So go Packers. I guess.

I really don't care as long as the Jets don't win. That must NEVER happen!
I don't even want them to sniff the Superbowl. The Steelers better knock their punk asses out at Heinz field next week.

Last edited:
Root for Pittsburgh to crush the Jets, then root for the Packers to end Ben's undefeated record in SB games.

Everything will be just fine. :)

ah ahwees wann'ed t'be a packer.
thinkel ahwees be a packer.

for all you part-time transitory Packers fans... you guys better brush up on your Packer history before your fandom ends in 3 weeks. Here's a good start, but it may interest anyone that enjoys NFL Film videos (though you might want to skip over 0:10-2:23 of the 1st video and 0:25-1:58 of the 4th video)
Video 1 of 4
Video 2 of 4
Video 3 of 4
Video 4 of 4

as there must be a Super Bowl champion yes...let's go with the cheeseheads

Rodgers and Matthews but overall all the team and the coaching staff have been awesome this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes