PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anybody Else A Packers Fan Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aluminum seats

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Obviously the Jets are absolutely repellent. They must lose.

Rapesberger tying Brady w/3 Super Bowls doesn't work.

Bears don't have a chance against either.

Go Packers. They deserve some good stuff after dealing w/Favre, right? So go Packers. I guess.

Last edited:
I actually want the Packers to win because I feel that Rodgers time as come to move into the club. He is an awesome QB and I think this might be his best chance...getting hot at the right time and all.

For me, it's Packers > Bears > Steelers > Jets. And since I can't stand Cutler, that basically means that the Packers winning would be kinda cool, the Bears winning I'd be okay with only because the alternatives suck, the Steelers winning would be a kick to the nuts, and the Jets winning would be the apocalypse.

absolutely! im just pissed that the steelers or the jets are going to be representing the afc

yep...go packers. whoever wins the nfc i want to win it all. i refuse to watch the afccg

Talk about thinking ahead. I was so sure we were going to be playing the Pack again that I disregarded the Jets and Pittsburgh as flys on the way to Texas. This is what it must of felt like to be a Pittsburgh fan in 04. Totally shocked by the outcome.

Yup, thought they looked good in their playoff games. Won't be watching the AFC game either.

GO #12, I mean Rodgers :rocker:

For me, it's Packers > Bears > Steelers > Jets. And since I can't stand Cutler, that basically means that the Packers winning would be kinda cool, the Bears winning I'd be okay with only because the alternatives suck, the Steelers winning would be a kick to the nuts, and the Jets winning would be the apocalypse.

Absolutely. I wouldn't mind even the Bears but I can't stomach the rest of the AFC. This is why I wanted Baltimore to win.

Go Packers....as long as the Steelers knock out the Jets next week. woo-hoo...

Wouldn't mind seeing the Bears win it but fan is far too strong a word. I really don't care who wins it when its not the Patriots, well I am a fan of whoever is playing the Jets for the duration of that game.

Steelers/Packers would be a great Super Bowl. Jets/Bears would be awful though. I can't think of two less deserving teams

Steelers/Packers to win next week then Pack in the SB, PLEASE!

I hope the best team wins it all, and that'll probably be the Jets.

Talk about thinking ahead. I was so sure we were going to be playing the Pack again that I disregarded the Jets and Pittsburgh as flys on the way to Texas. This is what it must of felt like to be a Pittsburgh fan in 04. Totally shocked by the outcome.

actually...04 Ben was a rookie, even at 15-1 there was some doubt...more like how I felt in 01...that sucked...really really sucked...

I hope the best team wins it all, and that'll probably be the Jets.

The Jets? Better than GB right now? Better than Chicago? These are two tough teams on a roll and the Steelers are trying to get another ring for the decades end...maybe their VET D can shutout the Jets.

Steelers/Packers would be a great Super Bowl. Jets/Bears would be awful though. I can't think of two less deserving teams

If the Jets beat the Colts, Pats and Steelers, all on the road, then as much as I hate them they're pretty much the definition of a deserving team IMO.

Last edited:
Nope, as long as the Jets loose next week I'm good. Don't really care who wins after that.

im not a "packers fan now," but i always liked aaron rodgers. lets see what hes made out of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes