PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Any Yankee fans?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhgaaahaha

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Eh. You can have baseball as far as I'm concerned (I know many here won't see it that way though). I just hope you're still here by the time football season rolls around... especially after Week 2.

Eh. You can have baseball as far as I'm concerned (I know many here won't see it that way though). I just hope you're still here by the time football season rolls around... especially after Week 2.

I'll take my lumps. I'm expecting a double digit loss, so I can only be pleasantly suprised if the Jets do better. :)

Hhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

What a freakin' idiot.
I guess your getting ready to go back to school. Are you in high school yet? Note, do yourself a favor and say your a few years away from H.S.

I'll take my lumps. I'm expecting a double digit loss, so I can only be pleasantly suprised if the Jets do better. :)

Ah, the old New York Jet motto. "Hey, we got close!"

I remember those days rooting for the Patriots before Bledsoe got here.

What a freakin' idiot.
I guess your getting ready to go back to school. Are you in high school yet? Note, do yourself a favor and say your a few years away from H.S.

I'm a Junior. And a troll - which may cause me to look like an idiot to you.

I just got back from my honeymoon last night, and apparently, I missed an amazing 3 weeks. Wow. I got some scores while away, but didn't see a games or anything. I'll just say what I always tend to say, which is that the season is a 162 game marathon, and not a 10 game, or one month race. Anything could happen in the next 40-50 games, with the teams that are playing for a playoff spot.

BTW, what happened? My cousin told me the Sox have not been hitting well at all, and that the tail end of the rotation hasn't been good enough to win. I thought the end of the rotation could have some problems, but the hitting is surprising. The SS & C spot aren't good, but the rest of the line-up is damn good IMO. One of those ruts I guess. I still think it'll be the Yanks/Sox in some order. Texas is still playing well, without a big deal for pitching help. They'll fade though, unless their schedule is loaded with SEA/Oak games still. It should be a terrific couple of months fellas. It's not fun when you're up 12 games, or down 12 games as a fan. It's always better when there is something to play for every night, and scores to check across the league.

I just got back from my honeymoon last night, and apparently, I missed an amazing 3 weeks. Wow. I got some scores while away, but didn't see a games or anything. I'll just say what I always tend to say, which is that the season is a 162 game marathon, and not a 10 game, or one month race. Anything could happen in the next 40-50 games, with the teams that are playing for a playoff spot.

BTW, what happened? My cousin told me the Sox have not been hitting well at all, and that the tail end of the rotation hasn't been good enough to win. I thought the end of the rotation could have some problems, but the hitting is surprising. The SS & C spot aren't good, but the rest of the line-up is damn good IMO. One of those ruts I guess. I still think it'll be the Yanks/Sox in some order. Texas is still playing well, without a big deal for pitching help. They'll fade though, unless their schedule is loaded with SEA/Oak games still. It should be a terrific couple of months fellas. It's not fun when you're up 12 games, or down 12 games as a fan. It's always better when there is something to play for every night, and scores to check across the league.
Sox were hitting poorly and even in the event of getting men on base, were leaving large amounts on. Statistically the teams were quite similar over the course of the four game stretch, however, the Yankees pitching on the whole was of a better quality than ours or the bats made that crucial play.

P.S
Congrats on the marriage

Last edited:
Here's pick for anyone needing a laxative today.

mlb_g_damon_576.jpg

We'll see what kind of a manager the Yankees have for themselves come playoff time. Remember that this is a guy who with two outs, runners on 2nd and 3rd vs the Sox elected to pitch to Manny, who proceeded to rip a two run double to right center.

The Yankees will luck out in that they'll for sure end up with the best record in the AL and face the central division winner, while the Angels will get the wild card winner and we all know if it's the Red Sox, they own the Angels, while the Yankees can't beat the Angels to save their lives.

Should be interesting from here on out..............

Well, I've seen enough to know that this season, the Yankees have clicked into gear and will remain a far better line up than us.

Our pitching has gone to absolute **** against them.

Well, I've seen enough to know that this season, the Yankees have clicked into gear and will remain a far better line up than us.

Our pitching has gone to absolute **** against them.

Couldn't agree more; the Yankees have 462 million reasons as to why they are the better team.

They will clearly steamroll their way to title number 27 this year.

Can't see a team out there capable of beating them in the playoffs..................

Couldn't agree more; the Yankees have 462 million reasons as to why they are the better team.

They will clearly steamroll their way to title number 27 this year.

Can't see a team out there capable of beating them in the playoffs..................

The Rays would probably be the one and only team that could if they get their acts together. For the Sox sake, I hope they don't.

The Rays would probably be the one and only team that could if they get their acts together. For the Sox sake, I hope they don't.

If the Rays win the wild card, they get the Angels and the Yankees get the central winner. If the Rangers win the wild card, the Yankees get the Angels.

Either way, the Yankees will have to beat the Angels in the playoffs................

That Yankee lineup is off the charts; Shemp has two home runs tonight and 7 RBI's, not bad for a guy who's 87 years old.

Last time I hated a Yankee team as much as this one was that team of the mid to late 70's, hated everyone of those azzholes.

I like two of the current Yankees very much, Jorge and Mo, two class acts. Mo is the greatest closer of all time, just lights out.

And Jorge has gone through so much with his son, he is a class act, a true gentleman. His Dad was a very good ballplayer who got screwed out of the chance to play in the big leagues, so I am happy that his son has done so well.

Quite a performance tonight, they are on fire.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back