PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Any worries about Stallworth not getting looks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Brady I trust. If he is not throwing to Stallworth, then there is a reason for it. They will work it out and I DO think Donte is having a little trouble getting up to speed on this offense.

By the way, for all those that are under the impression that Moss is not being covered by the opposing D's................. WATCH THE TAPE. He is being doubled (sometimes tripled) on most plays. It just does not seem to make a difference.

Better balance would be nice, and Stallworth is a capable player so it's something to work on. But scraping the bottom of the big empty barrel of things to worry about, the punter is on the top of my list.

I'll be surprised if the punter makes it to lunchtime today.

Donte had a nice catch yesterday and frankly, it was good to even see him out there because wasn't there some concern about his knee?

It's hard to argue with Brady to Moss. If there were a lot of incomplete passes or something, you might wonder. I'm still hopeful Donte will get his moments in the sun.

He had a knee injury and almost didn't play, so I'm pretty happy with his performance on sunday. Yes, he only had one reception but it was for 29 yards and he was open on some other plays downfield but Randy was even more open. If Brady's looking at Randy first and he's wide open where do you think the balls going? Personally I think some of you guys worry to damn much. Welker and Moss are going off and you're worried because Stallworth's not catching many passes.... It's like going back and reading some of the early pages of the Patriots v Bills discussion thread. A bunch of posters were overracting big time.

it's a long season. he'll get plenty of touches before December ends. Moss is on fire right now, so it would be dumb not to go his way. sooner or later randy will need a blow or they'll have three guys on him...

Not worried in the slightest. Moss has been amazing, so that has a lot to do with it. Stallworth is still going to prove invaluable against teams that actually have a defense.

EXACTLY. When the Pats play Baltimore, Philly, Washington and even Indy they will need Donte on the field.

He also looks happy for his teammates when they score. He doesn't look disgruntled to me. A team player unlike the media perception.

EXACTLY. When the Pats play Baltimore, Philly, Washington and even Indy they will need Donte on the field.

He also looks happy for his teammates when they score. He doesn't look disgruntled to me. A team player unlike the media perception.

I agree with you....It's only a matter of time that Donte will start to see more balls going his way...Not worried a bit....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes