PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Any Word on Who Didn't Travel with the Team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

QB12

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Hoping Jackson, Gabriel and Bruschi traveled to NY for the game. Anyone hear anything, post here.

QB12

I have it from a good source that Deion Branch did not travel with the team.

primetime said:
I have it from a good source that Deion Branch did not travel with the team.

Lame.

QB12

QB12 said:
Lame.

QB12
Word on the street is that despite popular belief, Tom Selleck did not travel with the team.

Amazingly enough, neither did Paul Reiser.

Keegs - take a deep breath bro. You're overheating man.

QB12

Reiss has posted that Hawkins, Kaczur and Mills are OUT which means that Harrison, Bruschi, Gabriel and Jackson travelled with the team.

According to Mike Reiss:

The Patriots have downgraded safety Artrell Hawkins, offensive tackle Nick Kaczur and tight end Garret Mills to "out" for tomorrow's game.

That means that linebacker Tedy Bruschi, safety Rodney Harrison and receivers Chad Jackson and Doug Gabriel have made the trip to New York.

Great news Mike and Jeff - thanks.

QB12

I'm looking forward to seeing both Gabriel and Jackson; hopefully they'll both play. It'll also be good to see Bruschi out there.

Keegs said:
Word on the street is that despite popular belief, Tom Selleck did not travel with the team.

Amazingly enough, neither did Paul Reiser.
I had to post just to mention that I just almost choked to death on an ice cube at that response. That was hilarious!

jefmblrd said:
According to Mike Reiss:

The Patriots have downgraded safety Artrell Hawkins, offensive tackle Nick Kaczur and tight end Garret Mills to "out" for tomorrow's game.

Who is the team mom. Somebody needs to get some soup to Mills, if he is out of the game due to the flu, it must be pretty bad. IIRC Tom played a great play-off win in Pit with the flu.

Johnathan Sullivan (NT) traveled with the team but word has it that he stopped the team bus at the rest area on I-95 to grab a couple of burgers and fries and was allowed to catch up with the team a few hours later in the Meadowlands,NJ after catching a cab from the rest stop-At this point in time there is no sign of him and no one really cares at this point yet,the game must go on..lol :)

Last edited:
14thDragon said:
Who is the team mom. Somebody needs to get some soup to Mills, if he is out of the game due to the flu, it must be pretty bad. IIRC Tom played a great play-off win in Pit with the flu.

The status Out means he didn't make the game roster - it doesn't imply anything about his medical condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots