PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Any Word on Corey's Condition?

Status
Not open for further replies.

QB12

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Looked like a shoulder stinger - any word on his status?

QB12

will know 7:55 PM sunday night..before that a whole of lot smoke will be blown..

BB showed the team the play where Dillon ran over the Jets safety (Rhodes?). For some reason that gave me a good feeling that Dillon will be okay and ready for Denver.

QB12

He is reving to show the Broncos who the real Corey Dillon is.

:rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

New England Sports Tonight. Tomase says he didn't even go to the trainer after the game. Didn't look uncomfortable at all in the locker room. Had no problem pulling his shirt over his head. Perillo talked to him on way to bus and Dillon was in as good of a mood as he's ever seen him. Seems the best bet is he won't even be on injury report ?

Sweet - thanks for the headsup Arrellbee.

QB12

arrellbee said:
New England Sports Tonight. Tomase says he didn't even go to the trainer after the game. Didn't look uncomfortable at all in the locker room. Had no problem pulling his shirt over his head. Perillo talked to him on way to bus and Dillon was in as good of a mood as he's ever seen him. Seems the best bet is he won't even be on injury report ?

This is Belichick were talking about. The injury report will probably say he's in a coma or something.

arrellbee said:
You just made my night.

I hope everything is fine. Corey will definitley get banged up due to his style of running. But wow, is it just me or has Corey gotten even better at hitting people. I mean the 10 yard run when he trucked the guy had me jumping up and down...the game seemed to be done at that point.

CD is the man! He beats up the opposing LB's

My favorite was in the Bills game when he ran right over London Fletcher. Fletcher was completely square to him and he just got pancaked.

R

I liked the way the nosey camera guy got blocked behind the bench, a real classic. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back