PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Any word on Colvin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't seen anything since he left with a foot injury.

He went to the locker room. It's never good when they go to the locker room.

hopefully nothing too serious. damn would that be awful if we lost him.

the worst part is he went to locker room..and didnt come back..and it was announced he wouldnt.

that would force us to use Seau and Bruschi inside..with Thomas sliding outside which would be very good imo because Thomas is a beast outside.

other options are Pierre Woods who also got hurt would get a lot of playing time outside or we go to 4-3

Woods looked okay. I saw him walking on the sidelines with no limp just seconds after he come off the field. I have a bad, and hopefully wrong, feeling that Colvin is probably out for awhile, maybe worse.

didnt see so bad..he was standing when trainers came to him

Colvin left with a foot injury....which means it could be anything from a blister to his foot coming completely off and we will never know!

Who? Woods or Colvin?

I think he was talking about Colvin, which now that i think of it is true. He was standing. It could actually be his arm. That could be good news. Even if he had a broken forearm, for example, he could be back in time for the AFC Title game or SB if we get to either one. as long as it is a simple break. That would be close to 8 weeks.

The silence on this matter from Foxboro is deafening.

Yeah, on the flip side Gay said his back was fine and he'd play this weekend. :confused:

OMG.. They haven't said anything!! His foot must have fell right off!

I'll never get why this board gets all hysterical with injuries--this point is spot on, they never say, so just relax.

Uhm because when they're OK they usually announce that right away. And who's getting hysterical? Sheesh. :rolleyes:

It's come to this. Now we have to guess the body part.

-- It seems pretty safe to say that Rosevelt Colvin's injury is to his arm and not his foot. Colvin left the game in the third quarter with what the Patriots announced as a foot injury, even though the medical staff seemed to be attending to his arm.

"It was announced as a foot?" asked Belichick when told of the discrepancy. "Then we'll leave it at that."

Yeah, on the flip side Gay said his back was fine and he'd play this weekend. :confused:

Did you read that article in the Herald? Of course Googoo Guerigian would put a headline above information that was directly contradictory.

Sure doesn't sound encouraging to me.

Randall Gay winced and grimaced when he leaned forward at his locker yesterday. He had the same pained expression when he attempted to put on his jacket before leaving.

The defensive back, however, said the back injury that forced him out of Sunday’s win against the Eagles wouldn’t keep him out of next Monday night’s game at Baltimore.

“I don’t plan on missing any games this year. That’s all I can say,” Gay said emphatically. “Injuries are injuries. It’s something you have to get better each day. Hopefully, I can get out there quick.”

Although he tried to “fight through” the problem, “it just wasn’t right.

I'm going to take a wild guess here and say that he will be listed by BB as day to day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots