PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Any word on any of the injuries??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pats726

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
I know there will be no official word at all..BUT usually some of teh announcers or writers have a sort of way of knowing a BIT about the injuries..just wondered about Thomas Faulk.....
AD hobbled out with the help but was back in later in the game...assuming it was an ankle injury..maybe a sprain...
Faulk went out fairly early and I Santos mentioned it as a foot injury..the same foot that was injured two years ago??
Just curious..

I know there will be no official word at all..BUT usually some of teh announcers or writers have a sort of way of knowing a BIT about the injuries..just wondered about Thomas Faulk.....
AD hobbled out with the help but was back in later in the game...assuming it was an ankle injury..maybe a sprain...
Faulk went out fairly early and I Santos mentioned it as a foot injury..the same foot that was injured two years ago??
Just curious..
wait until wednesday, are you new to following the pays? this is a stupid thread

calling someone stupid when he or she is just asking a question is childish.

Just curious..

I have no info, but that Faulk injury did not look good. Hopefully, he'll be back for the Indy game, as our offense seemed to sputter as soon as he went out in the AFCCG.

calling someone stupid when he or she is just asking a question is childish.
i guess you cant read, i said the thread was stupid and it is, reading classes are available

I have no info, but that Faulk injury did not look good. Hopefully, he'll be back for the Indy game, as our offense seemed to sputter as soon as he went out in the AFCCG.
I agree..it didn't look good..and he's a real key player to the offense...great on screens, 3rd downs. WHat is a concern is if noth he and Maroney are out. THAT is a BIG problem. It means more passing, less running...hampers the offense a great deal.

Faulk, certainly, is a big question. I imainge AD will be fine - he was in and out in the 2nd half but was in at times late in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down