Status
Not open for further replies.

slash83

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Anybody have any new news on him?

Re: Any updates on Merriweather?

One of the Reiss threads said that he wasn't at the media portion of the latest practice. Take that as you will.

::SPECULATION::

Maybe he'll need until the bye week to get back. I hope not, but we could survive without him that long.

::SPECULATION::

Maybe he'll need until the bye week to get back. I hope not, but we could survive without him that long.

I hope and doubt it takes until the by week for him to come back. Hopefully he's flying around on sunday taking peoples heads off.

I hope and doubt it takes until the by week for him to come back. Hopefully he's flying around on sunday taking peoples heads off.

Are we talking about Rodney here? Meriweather isn't exactly known to take people's heads off, but I like the optimism.

As we all know, Merriweather' status is simply that he's taking it day by day, doing what he needs to get back on the field. This org doesn't talk about injuries. But seriously, they said it was only a sprain which means he should be back after the bye week if not before, barring any setbacks.

Are we talking about Rodney here? Meriweather isn't exactly known to take people's heads off, but I like the optimism.

As we all know, Merriweather' status is simply that he's taking it day by day, doing what he needs to get back on the field. This org doesn't talk about injuries. But seriously, they said it was only a sprain which means he should be back after the bye week if not before, barring any setbacks.

I think Ted Ginn Jr would be willing to argue that point with you. He's the Hit Stick, baby. I am expecting one killer hit a week this season.

You are joking right? He won the hard hitter of the year award twice at Miami, and as already mentioned he's known as the "Hit-Stick". He also got in some pretty good hits as a rookie.

It'l suck if hes out that long hes probably our biggest playmaker in the secondary if you think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back