PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Any update on Dont'a Hightower's condition?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thenepatsrule

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I dont remember seeing him return later on in the game.........tried googling for any news on him......nada

I'm sure BB will give a full briefing tomorrow. If I had to guess, I'd say "day to day". :cool:

Other than hamstring, nothing new. As others pointed out, he was sitting on sideline, rather than removed from the scene, so it probably isn't TOO serious. I hope. He's a beast.

Other than hamstring, nothing new. As others pointed out, he was sitting on sideline, rather than removed from the scene, so it probably isn't TOO serious. I hope. He's a beast.
I hope he is healthy for the game against Forehead and his Horses

Rapid Reaction: Patriots 52, Bills 28 - New England Patriots Blog - ESPN Boston

Hightower’s hamstring injury. On the injury front, rookie linebacker Dont’a Hightower left the game in the first quarter with a hamstring injury and did not return. Veteran Tracy White took his place. The Patriots are thin at linebacker, and if Hightower’s hamstring injury is a lingering concern, it could lead the team to promote Jeff Tarpinian from the practice squad or possibly look toward a player who was with them in training camp, such as Bobby Carpenter.

Herald reports Hightower claiming to tell reporters that his hammy is fine...apparently no worries

With that being said,Belichick will put him on IR tuesday ;)

let's really hope is nothing serious

i like his beginning in New England

Herald reports Hightower claiming to tell reporters that his hammy is fine...apparently no worries

With that being said,Belichick will put him on IR tuesday ;)

No kidding. Geez.......

One of the writers said on twitter (Curran I think) that he was walking with no limp in the locker room after the game.

The Herald had a brief blurb about this in which they described him as 'good'.

Sounds like they are optimistic for his chances of playing next week. I'm not sure what insight they have though.

I hope he's okay and just tweeked it. I thought he looked like he was taking the first big step forward as a professional LBer in his career as of yesterday. He was all over the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back