PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Any truth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard elsewhere fans were booing too.

I don't know though.
Was it a "we wish you weren't hurt" boo?

If they were happy he was hurt, wouldn't they be cheering instead of booing?

I know some people in the chat were happy about it today.

I love this part "I'd be shocked if Favre's jaw isn't broken right now, to be honest, as he had to be helped off the field and didn't move his mouth at all as he came off."

Jebus be praised as he was able to say I 111 times in his long post game press conference.

Oh and as a second though, how does this compare with Mr. Bill Polian calling for a player to have his legs broken. Yea.

since when does getting your jaw broken effect your legs anyway? He had a facial laceration and he needs to be carted off? Sounds like Favre to me. But seriously Im not surprised.

I'm just so thankful that he was OK to give me a post match interview. I was grateful I got to hear him speak post game. I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't heard Brett Favre today.

Last edited:
I think Brett Favre deserves any and all crap football fans want to give him. I have to hear about him constantly, so he should have to hear what other people think about him.

I don’t think anyone has the right to complain about fans dropping trow on Farve until the NFL fines the Jets for their institutionalized sexual harassment where a Jets staffer set Brett up to send Mr Winky photos to the female Jets staff.

I was at the game and LOT of people booed him as he went off the field...IMO i could care less if you boo or not...i cant stand farve

Someone remind this jerk of the Steeler fans who made those "Bernard Pollock Fan Club" tee shirts in 2008. Yeah, and we're the classless ones....

The crowd gets trashed for being quiet...they start making some noise and after only a couple weeks they are "classless".......:ugh:

I think Brett Favre deserves any and all crap football fans want to give him. I have to hear about him constantly, so he should have to hear what other people think about him.

That's how I feel ...

I feel the constant media coverage is classless.

I feel Brett's ego is clearly classless.

I feel Favre's desire to not let the movie end is classless.

I feel his sexual texting was classless ...

I could go on ...

So I can cheer a bone crunching hit until I see blood and then I am supposed to feel remorse and sadness for the player ... these people realize this is the NFL not the pro bowling tour.

That's how I feel ...

I feel the constant media coverage is classless.

I feel Brett's ego is clearly classless.

I feel Favre's desire to not let the movie end is classless.

I feel his sexual texting was classless ...

I could go on ...

So I can cheer a bone crunching hit until I see blood and then I am supposed to feel remorse and sadness for the player ... these people realize this is the NFL not the pro bowling tour.
I think everybody knew he wasn't seriously injured. If he had his neck stabilized and they were booing thats one thing but he's being carted off holding a goddamn tissue on his chin.

Its not like he was seriously injured, he just made it seem that way for the camera's

They are classless and we are classless. There are classless fans rooting for every team. Lack of class isn't seen only in Pittsburgh or in Philly.

Someone remind this jerk of the Steeler fans who made those "Bernard Pollock Fan Club" tee shirts in 2008. Yeah, and we're the classless ones....

I think everybody knew he wasn't seriously injured. If he had his neck stabilized and they were booing thats one thing but he's being carted off holding a goddamn tissue on his chin.
The way he was acting i thought his jaw was broken. Being carted off for a cut on his chin, what kind of "warrior" is that?

I was at the game. I bood along with the rest of the stadium. It was an amazing feeling and awesome too see Lord Favre put in his place.

I, like many others, are tired of his narcissistic gimmick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes