PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Any Pats-friendly bars in the buffalo area?

Reaction score
hey everyone! i just relocated to buffalo and without cable or an internet connection im hoping to see the game this sunday.

im not the least vocal fan in the world and cant help but get excited when my team does well, but its not my intention to anger anyone or annoy the bills fans around me while i watch.

i checked around online and found a patriots bar in rochester, but thats the closest ive seen. as of now my plan is to go to an applebees or some corporate bar; i doubt anyone starts fights there often, and like i said; not looking to ruffle any feathers.

as for me, this is my first post, but ive been following alot of patriots discussion on this forum since this summer and have really liked the community thus far!

thanks for any help or advice you can offer

I watched a Pats game in Buffalo once, I can't remember the name but it was a sports bar that seemed to have fans representing every team....I'll see if I can update you with the name.

Oh, :welcome:

Last edited:
thanks for the welcome! im thinking of looking for a bar not affilliated with either team, maybe a steelers bar; that may lessen the sting, lol.

if you do remember that bar, i'd be most welcome :)

thanks for the welcome! im thinking of looking for a bar not affilliated with either team, maybe a steelers bar; that may lessen the sting, lol.

if you do remember that bar, i'd be most welcome :)

The bar I go to is a Steelers bar and they aren't TOO bad :D

I really can't remember the name but I believe it was in Tonawanda.....I know that doesn't help but good luck.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back