PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Any Pats fans going to Pats vs Ravens

hodgey

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
I'm talking my 11 yr old son to his first pro game when the Pats take on the ravens 12/3. Any forum members going? How is the crowd on opponents fans.

I'm a Pats fan living in Baltimore who will also be attending the game. I've been to 4 Ravens games over the past few seasons, and how the crowd will be really depends on where you are sitting. The upper deck has a reputation for being tough on opposing fans, especially in the corners and end zone sections. In the lower deck, sections 144 through 148 are very rough on opposing team fans but as long as you're courteous, the not-so-drunk people should be pretty friendly. Keep in mind that as Pats fans, we're coming in with the bad reputation of the Red Sox fans who inundate Camden Yards every baseball season (Red Sox fans are the most hated subset of opposing team fans in Baltimore. Yankee fans don't hold anything on how rude the Red Sox fans at Camden Yards tend to be). Be nice and you should be fine.

Speaking of this topic, are there any Pats fans who will be tailgating and wouldn't mind sharing some good times with a couple of fellow fans?

I'll be there, joining a buddy who is a Ravens fan. I'll be proudly decked out in my Pats gear; he said he won't be responsible for me. ;) I figure we'll be far enough ahead early in the game that there won't be much razzing.

I'll be there, joining a buddy who is a Ravens fan. I'll be proudly decked out in my Pats gear; he said he won't be responsible for me. ;) I figure we'll be far enough ahead early in the game that there won't be much razzing.

Hey i wouldnt worry too much about raven fans. I was there early in the year to watch the jets and ravens. Now your always going to have your jerks in every stadium but overall they are good people. Except of course for the white trash that live down there. (im white) When the jets were coming back in the 4th i was up yelling and cheering and wearing my jets jersey, i didnt noticed anyone telling me to sit down and shut up. But in the end when clemens threw the pick in the endzone to seal if for the ravens on the way out i did have one jerk push me and his friends throw peanuts at me. Im sure you'll have fun its a great stadium. You wont be allowed to park in the main parking lot without a permit but the garages are a 10 min walk from the stadium. enjoy!

I'm making the trip down but haven't gotten tickets yet. I'm hoping to hold out for a few more ravens loses so prices drop even more.

This will be my first nfl game, and looking forward to it. I"ll be there with my friend who is a ravens fan. Have no idea on what is happening on pregame yet.

I'm looking forward to it. I get into Dulles late on Saturday, heading up to Baltimore on Sunday morning. I'm staying in a B&B about 0.5 miles from the stadium, and will get there early. I'd be happy to throw a six-pack or two into the pot if anyone doesn't mind an English tailgate-crasher.

We are heading down sunday staying at the radisson,we are going w/ 2 other couples and we will all be decked out in red white and blue Game jersey"s etc Probably get some Quality time at the ESPN zone sunday/sundaynight,I know of atleast 7 other people heading down also ,,,it should be a pretty good showing once again from the patriot nation following a record breaking team.GO PATS

I'll be driving down from Philadelphia area on monday, my brother lives down in Maryland.

Last game I was at was the Skins game, hoping for a similar result, :D

Feel free to join this Yahoo Group where others are talking about meeting up before the game at Pickles Pub.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/PatsTG/

If you "join" the group you can have new messages emailed to you immediately or just once per day.

So how was it? Many Pats fans around? Were the Ravens fans pretty nasty?
Really cold because of the wind? Any interesting stories or observations to share?

Just to save everyones time, don't bother emailing Tracy for info about the Ravens game. She was actually selling tickets for the Steelers game. Why she posted in a thread about going to the Ravens game and didn't mention anything about tickets is beyond me.

In short, disregard the post.

Last edited:

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back