PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Any other games you want to watch this weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueBeliever

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Obviously a certain 1 p.m. Sunday game is first and foremost on the minds of everyone here, but I'm wondering if any of the other match-ups are particularly intriguing to you?

Personally, I'd love to watch the Jesters-Fiends game for a while, what with all the soap opera connections there. And I've been planning on watching the Packers-Viqueens game on Monday night ever since it was first announced last spring (waaaaaay before any of this mess ever started.)

Bears-Dolts I could really care less about, apart from a few plays to see how well Peyton has recovered.

You?

I'll probably be flipping to the Jags/Titans game a couple of times just to see how they do with their "new and improved" receiving corps that everyone and their mother in J-Ville is gushing about. I'll probably also watch the Cowboys/Browns game just to see how much offense can possibly be produced.

Last edited:
The Vikings/Packers game because of fantasy football purposes.

Dallas and Cleveland, just because I expect some offensive fireworks.

I am going to see the Patriots on TV and on the computer I'll have the New York Jets at Miami Dolphins for the morning game.

For the later games TV Dallas Cowboys at Cleveland Browns Computer Carolina Panthers at San Diego Chargers

Last edited:
Dallas/Cleveland and Miami/NYJ.

Mainly to see how Cleveland, Miami, and the Jets look after fairly dramatic offseasons. Dallas doesn't interest me much.

Ill be checkin out the Phins n jets game when the Pats game is on commercial's.

I would really like to see Carolina jump up and punch San Diego in the mouth this weekend. I doubt it will happen but it would make me very happy and I will be watching it.

Vikings vs Fackers for me. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots