PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Any other disappointed 11-5 predictors out there??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miguel

Patriots Salary Cap Guru
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
As soon as I saw the list of inactives, I knew that my pre-season prediction of a 11-5 season was not going to happen because that list told me that BB considered the game as a pre-season game. I hate being wrong;)

I was disappointed the 2nd game of the season :(

I'd be more disappointed if I bet the over for Pats wins on the Vegas over/under before the season which was 10.5

I predicted 11-5 but since I had no money on it, I can deal

Effectively this last game meant nothing, aside from keeping players healthy and giving others a chance to play.

In the future I'll factor such considerations into my predictions - i.e. that the least game of the season may be an exhibition game

Before the season I predicted 12-4. However, after using 45 different starters this year AND losing Rodney, 10-6 is fine with me.

I don't think it would be too much of a homer to say that no other team in the NFL would have had a winning record using 45 different starters.

Yup...I had 11-5. I posted it around week 8. Does that count? Think AJ had the same...

How can anyone be disappointed with this season? I'm not.

PATSNUTme said:
Before the season I predicted 12-4. However, after using 45 different starters this year AND losing Rodney, 10-6 is fine with me.

I don't think it would be too much of a homer to say that no other team in the NFL would have had a winning record using 45 different starters.

I was thinking 12-4 as well for his season, but 10-6 is fine with me! BB has them playing their best football in time for the playoffs!

they ruined my year

Zuma said:
Yup...I had 11-5. I posted it around week 8. Does that count? Think AJ had the same...
when the schedule came out, i had it 4-4 at the halfway point, 11-5, division champs, and 4th seed. i figured 3 teams in the AFC would have better records.
i don't bet. i can't stand it. just don't have the fortitude to watch a game in piece when there's money on the line.
second half, i got into it.
it was a great opportunity to see such phantoms as marquise hill, "man with a future" bam childress and billy yates out there. now BB will have significant amounts of video on all of them.
i was particularly happy to see monty beisel out there with the scrubs.

I would have been happier to have seen Monty's wife.

Miguel said:
As soon as I saw the list of inactives, I knew that my pre-season prediction of a 11-5 season was not going to happen because that list told me that BB considered the game as a pre-season game. I hate being wrong;)

Yah, I was an 11-5 guy and felt good about it until I realized that BB would treat the phins game as a tune-up for his backups. I actually really enjoyed the game. Thought the roughing the passer call on Miami was a little weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back