PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Any one going to the game with the greats ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Hey guys, was wondering if anybody is going to foxboro for the game with the greats... I never been there for this event, but always wanted to watch a game with the likes of Steve Grogan, Sam the bam Cunningham, Troy Brown , Andre Tippett... anybody going or ever went??? let me know thanks...

Don't think I'm going this year, but I have in the past. It is a great event and I'm sure you'll enjoy. Bring plenty of items to be autographed because their is abundant opportunity to score sigs. We have gone VIP before and if you can swing it (they'ved raised the price for VIP tix since I last went) it does afford one the chance to get some real face time with the alumni. Plus free beer! Have a great time.

I cashed in my VISA Patritots Extra Points for the away game viewing at gillette stadium and we will be at the stadium for sundays game but unfortuanately we will be in the other club suite (I was hoping we would luck into the Alum).

For a spoiled lifetime season ticket holder the event is kind of lame but it was either this or cash in for merchandise as I did not have enough points for the cooler rewards as I cashed in for the field pass last season. You get to invite 11 people with you and somehow I wound up inviting people who all have been to home games too but if you have not been to a home game this would be a cool way to see a game at gillette.

Oh well doubt anyone is watching the game this weekend on a bigger TV (jumbotron) than me. :D

I cashed in my VISA Patritots Extra Points for the away game viewing at gillette stadium and we will be at the stadium for sundays game but unfortuanately we will be in the other club suite (I was hoping we would luck into the Alum).

For a spoiled lifetime season ticket holder the event is kind of lame but it was either this or cash in for merchandise as I did not have enough points for the cooler rewards as I cashed in for the field pass last season. You get to invite 11 people with you and somehow I wound up inviting people who all have been to home games too but if you have not been to a home game this would be a cool way to see a game at gillette.

Oh well doubt anyone is watching the game this weekend on a bigger TV (jumbotron) than me. :D

That was pretty fun. We sat out in the club seats and watched on the Jumbo....not much more to it other than concessions. But fun to watch the game with a big group of friends and family on the huge Jumbo. Of course the outcome was key.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back