PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Any news on Tom's baby?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bb07

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Was the baby born?

Haven't heard anything new so I don't think so. I just hope Tom is at training camp next Wednesday. Not that the baby shouldn't come first, or course. :rolleyes:

The LA Times issues a rep statement saying that she is not due for a couple of more months. If that is indeed true, than it seems that might not be Tom's kid since they broke up long after that and he was already with Giselle.

The LA Times issues a rep statement saying that she is not due for a couple of more months. If that is indeed true, than it seems that might not be Tom's kid since they broke up long after that and he was already with Giselle.

LOL or some of you can't count, nor apparently do you understand much about human gestation which is, on average, 40 weeks or 280 days as opposed to the quick reference 9 months...her due date has always been "around" the beginning of the season (late August-early September). They broke up in November, he started dating the underwear model just before Christmas.

People just think she was due on Giselle's birthday because it made for a salacious media flurry.

I'm sure at this point her rep (and Tom's) would prefer you all assume she's not due any time soon...paternity is not in question, privacy is.

Last edited:
LOL or some of you can't count, nor apparently do you understand much about human gestation which is, on average, 40 weeks or 280 days as opposed to the quick reference 9 months...her due date has always been "around" the beginning of the season (late August-early September).
OBGYN Mo! Gestation? What do you think this is, a Red Sox forum?

I'm sure at this point her rep (and Tom's) would prefer you all assume she's not due any time soon...paternity is not in question, privacy is.

Are you sure?? Maybe they are waiting for birth to confirm it's really his. I have no clue - do people usually wait until after birth to find out who the father really is?

I cannot believe I am actually writing this and asking these questions, me of all people. It's none of our business, yet, thanks to those horrible "Track" ladies, now I need to know - what have they done to me?

Meanwhile, is he the father for sure has this been confirmed?

Right now she's on PUP, but could come off to the 'actives" before the season starts.

Right now she's on PUP, but could come off to the 'actives" before the season starts.

If that doesn't work, do you think a new contract could induce her?

I am pretty sure he will be a lucky baby :snob: :snob:

I hear the Jets are looking to sign him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes