PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Any Luck getting Tickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zippo59 said:
I found tickets to the Lions game on a scalper site, lowest level, about 20 rows back, near the 15 yard line or so. Two tickets including the service and shipping fees..........about 1,000 dollars. If that's not price gauging I don't know what it.

That's absolutely crazy. If you're on the waiting list, you could probably get similar seats at face value, or just keep trying Ticketmaster the week before and get the leftover, usually family section (201) tickets or even 100-level tickets at face value. I got both last year, and saw some other good seats (row. 38 of 118 or so, row 5 of a 200s section, etc. just on the few nights before the Jackonsville game). If you don't need to plan travel that far ahead of time, trying that is your best bet.

This pre-sale is aboslutely pointless. They're hyping it up and then dragging you into these crappy seats when it's easier and almost cheaper to get much better seats later on.

PATIENCE is all it takes! PATIENCE!

Don't get discouraged at not getting bad seats now and don't pay ridiculous prices in MAY! If you can't find anything closer to the game, just try Ebay when they need to sell the rest of their tickets and prices are lower.

Last edited:
well I feel better now. I am on the west coast for the week and totally forgot about the time change so when I went to go on at 9:50 out here, obviously everything was gone... glad I didnt wake up at 7 to be just as frustrated as everyone else.

I'm usually able to get red sox tickets every year, even through their sh* t-a** "Virtual waiting room". I i only use two computers and I'm able to get right field grandstand to yankee games pretty easily.

With a larger stadium for the pats, you'd think there would be SOMETHING for the fans.

Last edited by a moderator:
kptmorgan04 said:
well I feel better now. I am on the west coast for the week and totally forgot about the time change so when I went to go on at 9:50 out here, obviously everything was gone... glad I didnt wake up at 7 to be just as frustrated as everyone else.

I had no luck and went on exactly at 10 and requested a low request game (Det).
One trick I learned years ago was that the opposing team supposedly turns in their unused tickets on the Thursday before a game at 1PM and that's when they go back on sale. I'm down here in Philly and have used that technique to score lots of tickets to sold out games, including playoffs and usually pretty good seats. I don't know if it works in Foxboro but my thinking is that it's uniform league-wide.....

I somehow managed to get 3 singles to the Chicago game, spread out over the stadium, at 10:40. Go figure.

zippo59 said:
I found tickets to the Lions game on a scalper site, lowest level, about 20 rows back, near the 15 yard line or so. Two tickets including the service and shipping fees..........about 1,000 dollars. If that's not price gauging I don't know what it.

Try stubhub.com They had 300 level for $130 and section 130 for $265 each.....

Roofus said:
I'm usually able to get red sox tickets every year, even through their sh* t-a** "Virtual waiting room". I i only use two computers and I'm able to get right field grandstand to yankee games pretty easily.

With a larger stadium for the pats, you'd think there would be SOMETHING for the fans.

Again - Patience! This is just the first of many opportunities to score seats.

Does anyone know how the view is from the endzone or the corners of the field. Are those worth getting?

Success!!!

I was able to get tickets to all of the division games(Bills,Phins,Jets) and the Texans game. I thought I was going to be shut out again, but at about 10:20 I started getting everything I tried for. :D The wife won't be happy when she sees the credit card bill.:eek:

zippo59 said:
Does anyone know how the view is from the endzone or the corners of the field. Are those worth getting?

The 300 level between the 20s is better than the lower level end-zone/corners, if you can survive the walk.:D

zippo59 said:

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...owthread.php?t=29085&highlight=pictures+night

Here's the 12th row (of 38) of section 121, purchased the day before the game at face value:

10020557tl.jpg

10020283vd.jpg

Here's the last row of the upper deck, mid-field, purchased at this time last year at face value:

dscf00275jc.jpg

Need I say more?

Last edited:
I finally came off the waiting list this year. Corner nosebleeds, but I won't complain. A little over a grand for 2 seats to every game... pretty reasonable, really.

What about standing room only tickets? Do you have to be at the stadium 2 hours before the game to get a good place so you can see anything?

I did manage to get 4 tickets in the 100's - but all singles! (vs Miami - Oct 8). Still need 2 more !

cvautour0619 said:
What about standing room only tickets? Do you have to be at the stadium 2 hours before the game to get a good place so you can see anything?

I did manage to get 4 tickets in the 100's - but all singles! (vs Miami - Oct 8). Still need 2 more !

You can get there 30-45 minutes before the game and do ok.

Hardcore REAL fans like us can't get tickets

It's really turned into a sad thing. We spend more money on the team with jerseys, hats, shirts, travelling to road games, and all that. Yet, so many corporations and scalpers get all the tickets, and they couldn't care less about the team.

In the 70's I was freezing my arse off on the aluminum seats during three win seasons. I wish Mr. Kraft would reward us for stuff like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
best seats

the best ticket to buy is Sunday ticket in HD. You dont have to leave the couch and the beer and food is reasonably priced.

Patsfanin Philly said:
I had no luck and went on exactly at 10 and requested a low request game (Det).
One trick I learned years ago was that the opposing team supposedly turns in their unused tickets on the Thursday before a game at 1PM and that's when they go back on sale. I'm down here in Philly and have used that technique to score lots of tickets to sold out games, including playoffs and usually pretty good seats. I don't know if it works in Foxboro but my thinking is that it's uniform league-wide.....

This is how I've been getting my tickets for years. Unless there's a prominent player on the other team who grew up here (Flutie, back when), there's always tickets available. I've even walked up to the ticket window the day of a game and gotten some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes