PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Any Luck getting Tickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruschifan1

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Skunked again! Not even Standing Room Only...

Last edited:
No luck. It's already looking like most games are sold out.

I was there right at 10, I tried to get 3 tickets to the LIONS game and it was sold out, and by the time I tried to get 2, those were all gone too.

I did try just for the fun of it, but had no luck either.

It's always easier to try the day before the game or check the TicketXchange. Today's tickets are in the upper 300s, but you can get 2 seats in the 200s or even the 12th row of section 121 (as I did the day before the Jaguars game in January) at face value from Ticketmaster with even less luck than today required.

http://teamexchange.ticketmaster.com/html/eventlist.htmI?l=EN&team=patriots

Last edited:
bruschifan1 said:

Fans can't get tickets, but scalper ticket shops will have plenty at double to quadruple the face value all season long. :explative

Last edited:
Michael said:
Fans can't get tickets, but scalper ticket shops will have plenty at double to quadruple the face value all season long. :explative
Michael, great sig!

How can they already be sold out? Last year I checked for tickets during August at ticketmaster and there were ones available for every gamel, including the Indy game in the 100's section. Why is that but this year they are sold out in a few minutes?

They always sell out on this day within minutes, every year. If there are some out there in August they are a different group of tickets that get released. I know that right before games, some come up.

Either the brokers were a lot more aggressive this year or ticketmaster is holding back a lot of them. I don't know a single person who got through this morning.

I've had luck each of the last three seasons on the day that tickets went on sale. Last year I knew enough to just go right for a game that few people would want as their first choice (NO) and go for standing room. I tried the same this year at precisely 10:00, actually with three computers, one for Houston, one for Detroit, and one for Chicago. Nothing on all three. Not even a single standing room ticket.

The worst part is we have family on the waiting list and they couldn't even get in on Wednesday when they had the presale. Oh well, just have to sit at home and spend the money on game day beer supplies.

Roofus said:
Either the brokers were a lot more aggressive this year or ticketmaster is holding back a lot of them. I don't know a single person who got through this morning.

I wonder if the waiting list people got more than usual this year.

Has anybody ever gotten any @#$%!& tickets from Ticketmaster!?!?
I was on them to the second at 10, within the system in a minute and still unable to get 2 tickets to any freakin game??? What the hell is going on there?

It's a fake, they don't sell tickets to ordinary folk, they just yank our chains, give us a run around and then sell all their tickets to the @#$%!& ticket scalper houses instead. Just once I'd like to get a ticket to a Pats game for face price instead of having to mortgage my @#$%!& house for one! Total frustrating ripoff!!!

:violent: :explative :enranged: :violent:

I wonder how Bob Kraft feels that the normal people, real fans, can't go to any games.

This is total bullsh!t.

after the last couple of years didn't evev try...sorry to see how frustrated everyone is...

I'm a season tix holder, but a guy I talilgate with isn't. Every Friday morning, he goes onto the Ticketmaster site and always ends up getting tickets. Except for the rare occasion, he always gets a pair somewhere in the stadium (usually the balcony). Just a tip.

bruschifan1 said:
I got access to a pair of great seats... 40 yard line, lower tier, row 30... Of course, this was the Arizona game being played in August (so you know what that means). Could have had them for a cool $250. I passed.

Jacky Roberts said:
I'm a season tix holder, but a guy I talilgate with isn't. Every Friday morning, he goes onto the Ticketmaster site and always ends up getting tickets. Except for the rare occasion, he always gets a pair somewhere in the stadium (usually the balcony). Just a tip.
Thats nice if your up there tailgating with the day off but most people get F'd. For most people i live an hour and a half away so getting game tickets seems pretty difficult on game day unless i take the day off and drive up there to take a chance on maybe getting tickets.

BradfordPatsFan said:
I wonder if the waiting list people got more than usual this year.
That was what I thought as well. They probably let waiting list people have as many seats as available because they get more money from the waiting list people (because the waiting list people were forced to buy preseason games also, essentially doubling the cost of the face value).

I found tickets to the Lions game on a scalper site, lowest level, about 20 rows back, near the 15 yard line or so. Two tickets including the service and shipping fees..........about 1,000 dollars. If that's not price gauging I don't know what it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back