PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Any Interest in TE/FB Joe Don Duncan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Morse

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
He is 6'3" 268 and runs a 4.79 and catches the bal very well. Played at Dixie St. Might be worth kicking the tires to see what he has got. Last year it was rumored that he was coming to Patriots Rookie camp on a tryout basis.

He is 6'3" 268 and runs a 4.79 and catches the bal very well. Played at Dixie St. Might be worth kicking the tires to see what he has got. Last year it was rumored that he was coming to Patriots Rookie camp on a tryout basis.
I liked him last season pre draft but I think there is some injury concerns with his back.

Trey Millard was released today for those looking for FB help.

I'd invite both to the Ground Round for a look-see. Somebody out there's gotta be better than Hoohah
and Cleveland.

Mark - Welcome back..

I was really interested in him last offseason, I was looking him up every couple weeks to see where he was at but nothing ended up happening. Haven't looked into his situation since last offseason. He seems like he has real potential, but I was quietly impressed with Mundine this year also, so the "young developmental TE on the practice squad" role may already be filled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back