PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Any interest in ever doing a live chat?

midwestpatsfan

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Hi all,
I have really enjoyed the draft forum this year. I have loved and followed the draft since 1995 and probably the last 3 years have really got into "film" watching and scouting. I have a friend who was an area scout for an NFL team until this past year and he taught me some things about how he goes about scouting players and I have been hooked ever since.
I know there are some very smart and informed people on this board and I thought it might be cool if we could do a live chat on yahoo or google chat or something to bounce player ideas and just anything draft.

These messageboards are great, but I think it might be fun to have a live running discussion on the draft at some point.

Any interest?

Hi all,
I have really enjoyed the draft forum this year. I have loved and followed the draft since 1995 and probably the last 3 years have really got into "film" watching and scouting. I have a friend who was an area scout for an NFL team until this past year and he taught me some things about how he goes about scouting players and I have been hooked ever since.
I know there are some very smart and informed people on this board and I thought it might be cool if we could do a live chat on yahoo or google chat or something to bounce player ideas and just anything draft.

These messageboards are great, but I think it might be fun to have a live running discussion on the draft at some point.

Any interest?

I'm game but you'd have to factor in that some of us are in Europe and at least one is in Australia. Getting the timing right won't be easy.

New forum software switchover this weekend...maybe it will have a better chat room?

A lot more informed people than me here but to sit in on that would be a treat in itself. Someone should PM Ian would be nice to have it here @ "home"

I agree, having it right here on the site would be excellent! I will PM Ian and then we can talk time. If we had it on a Sunday morning here in the states, that could allow others from across the world to be involved that Sunday night.

I just messaged Ian, so we will see what he says about having it right here on the site.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back