PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Any Injuries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patjew

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Here's my weekly thread (at least for when I couldn't watch the game, like today): any injuries? I read that Colvin was banged up, and maybe Wilfork and Rodney too?

Appreciate any replies.

Quiet a long list
-Colvin
-Wilfork
-Harrison
-Gay
-Hobbs
-Woods

Wilfork and Harrison came back..i think Hobbs was back as well

Colvin was the most serious i think.

Here's my weekly thread (at least for when I couldn't watch the game, like today): any injuries? I read that Colvin was banged up, and maybe Wilfork and Rodney too?

Appreciate any replies.

Gay went out with a bad back. Hobbs left mysteriously, twice.

Harrison went out limping. I don't know if any of these are real injuries, as I was too busy biting my fingernails.

Eddie Jackson played a fair amount of poor corner, reminding me of Earthwind Moreland. I heard Rashad Bakers name called on the regular defense at least once. Wilfork went out then back in, I read.

None of this is confirmed to mean anything, just stuff i heard or read.

Quiet a long list
-Colvin
-Wilfork
-Harrison
-Gay
-Hobbs
-Woods

Wilfork and Harrison came back..i think Hobbs was back as well

Colvin was the most serious i think.

Thanks for that awful news! Ugh. All key guys, minus Woods. Were Gay and Hobbs out at the same time? That could explain the porous D.

Gay went out with a bad back. Hobbs left mysteriously, twice.

Harrison went out limping. I don't know if any of these are real injuries, as I was too busy biting my fingernails.

Eddie Jackson played a fair amount of poor corner, reminding me of Earthwind Moreland. I heard Rashad Bakers name called on the regular defense at least once. Wilfork went out then back in, I read.

None of this is confirmed to mean anything, just stuff i heard or read.

Thanks. Wow.. sounds terrible.

Harrison came back and finished the game. So did Hobbs. Woods looked fine after he came off the field. The real concern is Gay and Colvin. Colvin's injury sounds like it could be serious given he went to the locker room and it was announced he would be out the rest of the game.

Thanks. Wow.. sounds terrible.

Pats been have been extrenely lucky so far with injuries. they had 1 guy on the injury report this week - Brady.

so, even if Colvin is out for the year, they're still healthier than most teams.

losing Gay would suck, sure, but lots of teams lose their 3rd CB's without missing too much of a beat

Hobbs and Gay looked stiff and slow to react when they WERE in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes