PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Any injuries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patjew

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Time for my weekly post when I can't watch the game and just woke up!

Anyone get hurt this week? Haven't read about any yet and I'm hoping that holds up.

PS- should I even bother watching this game on yahoo! today? Doesn't even seem like a contest.

It looks like a negative on injuries thank goodness.

Watch the first half, then turn it off, it was boring after that.

you just woke up and quite soon i will go to sleep...here 11 pm...

The sun never sets on the Patriots' empire.

Some great 1st 1/2 Moss, Stallworth and Welker highlights and a Willie Andrews return.

The second half defense was so bad Belichick put them all on waivers and will attempt to replace them with Arena League players (Just kidding, usual prevent defense allowing some salary drive members on the sinking ship to make points for next year).

Some great 1st 1/2 Moss, Stallworth and Welker highlights and a Willie Andrews return.

The second half defense was so bad Belichick put them all on waivers and will attempt to replace them with Arena League players (Just kidding, usual prevent defense allowing some salary drive members on the sinking ship to make points for next year).

Thanks.

Yeah, I saw the griping, but was then happy to see responses by some clearheaded posters.

The only injuries of any kind for the Pats Samuel injured his shoulder and missed 8 plays...doesn't seem like all that much...
Quietly, Neal did NOT start the 2nd half...and did not know if he played much..Was this a reinjury?? Was it a precaution and chance to give Hochstein some work?? Other than that...nothing

So other guys splitting kickoff returns with Hobbs wasn't a result of him being dinged up? Good.

Oh -- maybe it was a result of him taking extra reps because Samuel was dinged up ... :(

Definitely worth watching. Moss's catches under double coverage were amazing :D

Anyone get hurt this week? Haven't read about any yet and I'm hoping that holds up.

PS- should I even bother watching this game on yahoo! today? Doesn't even seem like a contest.

(A) How do you watch the game on yahoo??

(B) Yes there was one injury. Matt Cassel had his feelings hurt.

Watch the first half, then turn it off, it was boring after that.

I simply don't understand buffoonery like this. You don't want to watch your team BLOW OUT an opponent and make history? Really?

I simply don't understand buffoonery like this. You don't want to watch your team BLOW OUT an opponent and make history? Really?

I'm watching it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye