PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Any idea which stations will show the Pats game this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NFL TV Map for Week 1

the506.com - main

Not sure why Western part of Mass and the South part of Vermont get the Jets Bills game instead of the Pats game (like the rest of New England).

Buf @ NYJ and Phil @ Clev in my area...ugh.....Thank G-d for DirecTV and Sunday ticket....

I like how Denver gets the Jets game because of Tebow, I'm so sorry Denver.

Damnit, I'm so sorry to my Scranton area, the NE/TEN zone stops just southwest of us. :( Stuck with Teblow.

Too funny. It will be interesting if Tebow ever gets the starters job...then we'll likely see the country awash in Tebowvision

The NFL doesn't bother to show overlapping viewing areas.

So, in Fairfield, the people there see stations out of NYC that carry New York teams, but also stations out of New Haven (ABC), Hartford (CBS) and Waterbury (NBC). You'll find the Conn. stations carry the Pats and the NYC stations carry the Jets/Giants.

As for W. Mass., I know that people in Springfield see Hartford CBS and the Patriots, and I don't know if they also have Albany available. Albany is pretty far from Hartford. On the other hand, I drove from Pittsfield to Albany in less than 40 minutes recently. I'd imagine W. Mass. gets both stations.

For what it's worth, we only get Pats in Northampton.

OK. so I have the sunday ticket since I am out of market. Have had it for years. When the local network carries the pats game, it is blocked from the ticket and we watch it on the local channel.

This year, I am downloading the nfl ticket anywhere app on my tablet since I plan to be away from a television during game time but with wifi access. Was figuring I was all set for the pats. But since this week, the game is on the network locally, will they be blocked out from my nfl anywhere app on the tablet or will I be able to watch?

Anyone know the answer to this?

the506.com - main

Not sure why Western part of Mass and the South part of Vermont get the Jets Bills game instead of the Pats game (like the rest of New England).

probably because the western part of the state gets albany feeds

Looks like I'm getting the ultimate barnburner: Jags at Vikings. Guess I'll be going to a sports bar to watch the game! :rocker:

For those with DirecTV and the game is not on their local CBS you can find it on 712. Sunday Ticket is free this weekend for everyone so enjoy!

I wonder why that little strip of desolate land in Nevada gets a different game than most of the rest of the West...

I wonder why that little strip of desolate land in Nevada gets a different game than most of the rest of the West...

Area 51....aliens always root for the team wearing green

That's where the Cherry Patch Ranch is. No one watches football there, anyway...

I was scared for a minute there :eek:
I live in "Western Mass", near Springfield. but from the looks of the map it appears that only a few towns in the extreme western part of the state aren't getting the game :woot: (sorry for anyone who lives there)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back