PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Any idea which stations will show the Pats game this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

thenepatsrule

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Their used to a be a thread every week last year showing a detailed map of USA and the stations which would carry the Pats game that week, I haven't seen a thread for the same this week. I would appreciate it if someone could post some information as to which stations will show the Pats games this weekend

In the NFL, which conference the visiting team is in determines which network will televise the game on SUNDAYS, The Pats, being an AFC team, means the game will be on CBS.

Here is the link to the weekly TV distribution map

the506.com - NFL map index 2011

Click on where it says "map link"

Last edited:
Yah usually it comes up on Wednesdays

In the NFL, which conference the visiting team is in determines which network will televise the game on SUNDAYS, The Pats, being an AFC team, means the game will be on CBS.

Here is the link to the weekly TV distribution map

the506.com - NFL map index 2011

Click on where it says "map link"

Thanks Linda, Looks like i will be getting the Game live on TV this weekend.

May the team you root for win the Super Bowl this year :rocker::rocker::rocker:

those with direct TV, there's free Sunday ticket this weekend!

I have to watch the game at work on a 25 in TV from 25 ft away.... :mad:

Thats interesting. Wont effect me but they must be having a harder time selling it these days. There are a lot of ways to get all the games on line now. FREE

True but Streaming isn't close to HDTV.

NFL TV Map for Week 1

the506.com - main

Not sure why Western part of Mass and the South part of Vermont get the Jets Bills game instead of the Pats game (like the rest of New England).

Re: NFL TV Map for Week 1

It's usually considered Giants/NY territory, even though I see far more Pats fans these days in Western Mass than Giants fans.

:confused2:

I like how Denver gets the Jets game because of Tebow, I'm so sorry Denver.

Damnit, I'm so sorry to my Scranton area, the NE/TEN zone stops just southwest of us. :( Stuck with Teblow.

Last edited:

the506.com - main

Not sure why Western part of Mass and the South part of Vermont get the Jets Bills game instead of the Pats game (like the rest of New England).

Same reason here in Fairfield County, CT gets the Jets game. They have taken over the region. Very hard to find Pats fans. Thankfully we get the eastern CT stations as well.

Same reason here in Fairfield County, CT gets the Jets game. They have taken over the region. Very hard to find Pats fans. Thankfully we get the eastern CT stations as well.

Ugh, I thought Fairfield was kind of Gints country. I think I vomited a little to hear the Jest are getting traction.

the506.com - main

Viewing area for Albany CBS station?

the506.com - main

WRGB Channel 6 in Albany is a CBS outlet carrying the Jets/Bills and its viewing area extends into NW MA and SW VT. That's my guess, anyway.

Last edited:

does vegas usually carry a lot of pats games..going there during the jets game but will be in utah that day..

The NFL doesn't bother to show overlapping viewing areas.

So, in Fairfield, the people there see stations out of NYC that carry New York teams, but also stations out of New Haven (ABC), Hartford (CBS) and Waterbury (NBC). You'll find the Conn. stations carry the Pats and the NYC stations carry the Jets/Giants.

As for W. Mass., I know that people in Springfield see Hartford CBS and the Patriots, and I don't know if they also have Albany available. Albany is pretty far from Hartford. On the other hand, I drove from Pittsfield to Albany in less than 40 minutes recently. I'd imagine W. Mass. gets both stations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes