PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Any Fantasy Draft Regrets?

VJCPatriot

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Mine is drafting Andre Johnson over Randy Moss. Guess who's hurt and guess who's leading fantasy scoring now? Yeah.

Also missing out on Adrian Peterson is a big regret. I picked Cadillac hoping for a rebound year and the bum gets an injury that puts him out for the year instead! Wow. Those missed chances could cost me big time.

Anyone you missed out on that you wish you could have picked differently?

MJD in the 2nd round.

Regards,
Chris

Larry Johnson...he is doing squat as of now. hopefully he gets better

MJD in the 2nd round.

Regards,
Chris

Who could you have had instead of Maurice Drew Jones? I guess I'm lucky I didn't take him. I thought he might make a good back say in the 4th round if you needed one.

Larry Johnson...he is doing squat as of now. hopefully he gets better

Ouch. LJ was a top 5 pick too. But it could be worse! I bet LT owners aren't so happy right now and he went #1 overall in most leagues.

Last edited:
Oh yeah. I took Brees as my first round pick. 11th over all. Who is no longer on my team. I now have Shaub starting.( worked out) Thomas Jones who only had 1 good game this year I just let go before sunday's games. I picked up Sammy Morris when I heard that Maroney might not be playing.( worked out). Donte Stallworth who I dropped for Roddy White (worked out, considering Satllworth does nothing). So yeah I have a lot of regrets, but happy that my free agent signings are working.

I picked Bulger as the 4th QB selected. I've since waived him and traded Frank Gore for Favre.

However, I got Adrian Peterson and Lamont Jordan in the mid to late rounds so overall I'm happy.

I picked Bulger as the 4th QB selected. I've since waived him and traded Frank Gore for Favre.

However, I got Adrian Peterson and Lamont Jordan in the mid to late rounds so overall I'm happy.

Yeah AP is a very nice pickup.
Ouch Bulger. Dont' tell me you passed on Brady to take Bulger!

Drafting Santana Moss over Marion Barber and Braylon Edwards.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back