PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Any chance we trade for Randy Moss?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's really not about the the round of the draft pick for me. We could get him for a 7th but the fact remains he is a major risk. He could literaly screw our cap for years to come if he doesn't come mentally ready to NE.

We've all seen the talent and we've all seen what he can do. Yes, he played for some very crappy QB's in Oakland. The offensive line was pancaked by the defensive line in a blink of an eye. But I will say this, I have never seen anyone truly dogg it in a professional sport like he did this season. I'm not talking one play or game. I'm talking many plays over many games. His QB's needed him to be a professional and he acted like a self centered jerk. The "I" don't care attitude was there the whole time.

That's the difference between Dillon and Moss. Dillon, in the most lousy of situations still performed at a very high level. Running for 100 to 200+ yards a game, taking a beating the whole time. Sure,again, Moss can blame his QB's and playcalling but it shouldn't have been an excuse not to give an effort.

I think there is a remote possibility that this trade could happen. Very remote. I wouldn't give anything more than a 3rd. I like this draft class if just for the safeties and cb's.

He went loopy when we lost to the Colts and hasn't been the same since. I am sure the meds will fix him soon.

The meds still haven't kicked in. I'm thinking of asking for a refund. :D

He wouldn't be like Dillon because he never was.

oh crap so we aren't getting Moss??

oh ok well then you should contact everyone who's saying that we are interested and just tell them to forget about it.

Your insider info. could save these people a hell of a lot of time.:)

I think a 3rd round pick would be fair compensation for Randy Moss's services, but something tells me that Al Davis doesn't want to do business with the Pats.

I think a 3rd round pick would be fair compensation for Randy Moss's services, but something tells me that Al Davis doesn't want to do business with the Pats.

Say what???

Hello! He just scammed us for our 5th round pick for nothing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back