PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Any chance that we would take a flyer on....

Status
Not open for further replies.

stcjones

Pro Bowl Player
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Charles Rogers who was released by the Lions? I know this guy has had some injury problems and a fair amount of off field issues....but man, he was/is so talented.......any way we would take a flyer on him or his he not worth the risk....thanks for your opinion......

stcjones said:
Charles Rogers who was released by the Lions? I know this guy has had some injury problems and a fair amount of off field issues....but man, he was/is so talented.......any way we would take a flyer on him or his he not worth the risk....thanks for your opinion......

No.

No.

Not a chance.

Absolutely not.

Did I mention No?

stcjones said:

Have you been living with Bin Laden in a cave the last 3 months ? Charles Rogers has been spoken about here at these message boards ad naseum everyday, with yes, no and maybe so comments forever.

All kidding aside, I feel about 90% of the patsfans are against it, and about 10% think it would be a good idea (me included). I think we missed the Charles Rogers boat (not that we possibly bought tickets for that boat), I believe the Dolphins are making a decision on him as we speak, I read he was in their camp for a tryout.

I say we stay with what we have, see what Gabriel & Jackson give us when they are healthy. Then in April, we do whatever we can to get Calvin Johnson from Georgia Tech, this guy is going to be incredible. I wouldn't mind Ted Ginn Jr of Ohio State either. Lotsa good receivers coming out of college. I like Jeff Samarjia (championship!!!!, nobody can hay his name either, lol) of Notre Dame also.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey