Welcome to PatsFans.com

Any chance that we would take a flyer on....

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by stcjones, Sep 14, 2006.

1. stcjones

stcjones Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +40 / 13 / -16

#12 Jersey

Charles Rogers who was released by the Lions? I know this guy has had some injury problems and a fair amount of off field issues....but man, he was/is so talented.......any way we would take a flyer on him or his he not worth the risk....thanks for your opinion......

2. Oswlek

Oswlek In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +98 / 3 / -0

No.

No.

Not a chance.

Absolutely not.

Did I mention No?

3. scott99

scott99 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +184 / 78 / -67

#87 Jersey

Have you been living with Bin Laden in a cave the last 3 months ? Charles Rogers has been spoken about here at these message boards ad naseum everyday, with yes, no and maybe so comments forever.

All kidding aside, I feel about 90% of the patsfans are against it, and about 10% think it would be a good idea (me included). I think we missed the Charles Rogers boat (not that we possibly bought tickets for that boat), I believe the Dolphins are making a decision on him as we speak, I read he was in their camp for a tryout.

I say we stay with what we have, see what Gabriel & Jackson give us when they are healthy. Then in April, we do whatever we can to get Calvin Johnson from Georgia Tech, this guy is going to be incredible. I wouldn't mind Ted Ginn Jr of Ohio State either. Lotsa good receivers coming out of college. I like Jeff Samarjia (championship!!!!, nobody can hay his name either, lol) of Notre Dame also.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2006