PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Any Aaron Hernandez news?

Status
Not open for further replies.
no news is good new with him IMO

The offense is making good strides of improvement without him. Not that I think we're better off without him but I kinda like the idea of him coming back later in the season fully recovered and ready to go. Our offense and defense seems to be improving week by week. Getting AH back late in the season to add a few plays and wrinkles to an already strong offense that defenses haven't seen yet might be the difference needed to make it through the playoffs and maybe even get another SB win.

I know I'm getting ahead of myself here but in the last few years it seems that by the time the playoffs come around other teams have figured us out. Our offenses have been strong but our opponents have so much film on us by then that they are able to come up with good defensive game plans to give us trouble and make the offense stall at times. And before anyone gets on my case, No I'm not complaining. I just think that with AH coming back late it might give us enough new wrinkles here and there that might make the difference.

The bye week is the time for evaluation. There is no reason to bring Hernandez back early.

You see the team "evaluating" Hernandez 5 weeks from now, when he's been out for 3 already?

So you are predicting an 8-9 week injury timetable then, considering that he wouldn't be able to play until week #10?

Most felt it would be anywhere around a month or so, not 1/2 of the season.

Last edited:
I don't think we will see Hernandez at least until the Seahawk's game, if not the Jets' game. He may practice this week though.

I was thinking the NYJ game was a reasonable timetable for his return the whole time. We can certainly get by without him until then. I see no reason to rush him back and take him on the West Coast trip to SEA myself, but there is the possibility that he may be doing better than we thought.

I certainly agree that another 2-3 weeks would be the best way to go.

I'm not that creative.

3r69qx.jpg

The bye week is the time for evaluation. There is no reason to bring Hernandez back early.

Huh????
They evaluate him DAILY. His recovery speed has nothing to do with the game schedule. When he is ready he is ready,they aren't going to tell him to go home and come back when there is a bye.

i say he is back by the seattle game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back