PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antwaun Molden, CB, Eastern Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDP111

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
This guy seems to me a player that the Pats may look to draft in a mid-round. Good size (6'1", 198), strength (23 reps at the combine), vertical (37 1/2) and speed (4.39). He made 70 tackles in his senior year and broke up 9 passes. Has anyone seen him play? Terrel Thomas, USC, is another player whos tangibles and statistics caught my eye; perhaps a mid-round corner to consider as well....

Last edited:
What this guy did at the combine has alot of people running to try and find tape on him. He is a sleeper, but the word is definately out. I never saw him, but sometimes numbers are hard to hide. We need football players here, and I dont believe 100% in the 40 times.....your USC CB is harder to hide, I had a mock last month taking him at the bottom of the 2nd rd. With all the DBs coming into camp I think our draft need goes from 2 down to 1. But I hope thats a top 10 CB, so he would have to be a 2nd rounder....unless we trade down.

For some reason I want us to draft him just so I can hear "Antwaun Molden covers Anquan Boldin".

Perhaps Matt Leinart will get confused and throw a few interceptions in that game. "Oh, sorry! I though that play was designed for me to throw to ANTWAUN MOLDEN!!!".

I'm a dork.

Last edited:
I'd be interested in Molden possibly with the late third round pick, who knows if he'll be available by the time they choose in the fourth.

Thomas of USC is a pretrty decent kick returner as welll as a decent CB. I'm not sure how he projects in our soft zone defense, but he has skills at CB and should go early in day 2.

For some reason I want us to draft him just so I can hear "Antwaun Molden covers Anquan Boldin".

Perhaps Matt Leinart will get confused and throw a few interceptions in that game. "Oh, sorry! I though that play was designed for me to throw to ANTWAUN MOLDEN!!!".

I'm a dork.

Aren't we all?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back