PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antrel Rolle: We'll Shut Down the Tight Ends, reveals Giants Game Strategy

Status
Not open for further replies.
These Giants sure do talk a lot for dead men.

Last edited:
I never thought any team could out talk the Giants. I am usually not ticked off by pregame talk, but this is too much. yes, I understand that they are probably answering questions, but you have to know how to answer question.
I am the only one that thinks the Giants have disrespected the Pats? Can any Giant fan honestly say that the Pats have done anything to resemble disrespect.

I can see Belichick leaving the TE's in just to block and play rope a dope with the Giants. With many Giants in the box Welker and Woodhead and Branch eat up the others for major yardage and YAC.

So their defensive game plan is to:

-attempt to shut down the TE's, NE's main offensive weapons
-rush and pressure Tom Brady, the quarterback, and the main offensive weapon
-eliminate mistakes

GENIUS!

Why didn't anyone else think of this yet?

Last week I made the observation here that there's no difference between the Jets and Giants when it comes to yapping. At Media Day yesterday, a reporter offered the same opinion to Tuck, who was clearly put off. He shouldn't have been, because it's the truth. In fact, they might be worse than the Jets in that regard.

What is it about living in NY city that make people arrogant loud mouths?

Any NY fans here care to explain?

So their defensive game plan is to:

-attempt to shut down the TE's, NE's main offensive weapons
-rush and pressure Tom Brady, the quarterback, and the main offensive weapon
-eliminate mistakes

GENIUS!

Why didn't anyone else think of this yet?
They don't even need to rush Brady; he's scared of them and will have a bad game all on his own! Or something like that.

Unless this is all false bravado and they secretly respect the Pats' offense and are working their asses off, TB and crew are going to destroy these guys. If it wasn't for uncharacteristic mistakes and miscues in the game this year they would have throttled them.

Rapoport: Packers QB Aaron Rodgers tells @NFLNetwork that if it's Welker vs. Rolle in the slot, "You have to go after that." I think he's right.

Rapoport: Packers QB Aaron Rodgers tells @NFLNetwork that if it's Welker vs. Rolle in the slot, "You have to go after that." I think he's right.

Definatley, this Rolle talks like hes a pro bowler, hes bounced around for a reason, its false bravado because he needs to psyche himself up.

Last edited:
How does that pipsqueak plan to jam Gronk on the line? Gronk will just run him over like a road grader...good luck with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back