Antonio Cromartie

Discussion in 'Patriots Draft Talk' started by thecrazyeye, Jan 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thecrazyeye

thecrazyeye On the Roster

this FSU Junior sat out all of 2005 but declared for the draft. If this kid drops, what an addition he would be. A great all around CB with size and speed. yes please

2. PatDaPatriot

PatDaPatriot On the Game Day Roster

Supposedly his knee is near 100%. He'll be a high first round pick, if he has good workouts. Not too many 6'3 cornerbacks with 4.4 speed...

3. drewdagreat

drewdagreat On the Game Day Roster

A STUD. I'd take a shot on him.

4. The Coon

The Coon On the Game Day Roster

When hes on the field hes a stud. Dont think id take him in round 1 though

5. rookBoston

rookBoston 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

#12 Jersey

With Samuel and Hobbs coming from the 4th and 3rd rounds respectively, who needs a 1st round CB? Let's spend a few more third rounders at the position and call it a day. Spend the 1st on a franchise RB, WR or LB.

6. thecrazyeye

mid round cb's

there's no formula that says that any CB's picked in the mid rounds will be a sure pick. you pick for talent, not for needs. Who's to say we dont get a stud CB in round one and RB in the third round (someone like dontrelle moore). I'm not saying they WILL draft a CB in round one, but if they feel he can be a shutdown corner and is available, then i think they will take him.

7. nickw308810

nickw308810 On the Game Day Roster

I met Antonio Cromartie at a track meet in Tallahassee once and the guy is an athletic freak. He went and triple jumped though it isn't his event and he won by like 3 feet. I think it was 43 feet but I don't quite remember. As far as a CB, he has the ability to be a shutdown coverman. He also could be a very versatile player for us. He possesses the size to play Safety if asked of him, is a good KR, and was a fantastic WR at Tallahassee Lincoln when in high school. The guy would be a steal in the late 1st.

8. PatsSaintsSox

PatsSaintsSox Practice Squad Player

i havent really seen much on this guy, can someone give me some of his str. and weaknesses

9. thecrazyeye

10. PatsSaintsSox

PatsSaintsSox Practice Squad Player

aight, i like 'em :D

11. Box_O_Rocks

Box_O_Rocks PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

I see that he had several multiple tackle games in the write-up crazy posted, anyone else got any insight on his tackling skills?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.