PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antione Randall elle and Christina Millian dating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haterproof

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Antoine Randall elle has his hands full these days.He's preparing for the SuperBowl right now.On top of that he still has to please his sexy beautiful RnB singer girlfriend.Singer Christina Millian appeared on the Tyra Banks show with a Steeler's jersey on..They showed pictures of the couple together at Steeler practices.Christina also said that she plans to get married and have kids one day.I don't know if Antoine could handle Christina Millian.That is one Bad Ass Girl.

Haterproof said:
Antoine Randall elle has his hands full these days.He's preparing for the SuperBowl right now.On top of that he still has to please his sexy beautiful RnB singer girlfriend.Singer Christina Millian appeared on the Tyra Banks show with a Steeler's jersey on..They showed pictures of the couple together at Steeler practices.Christina also said that she plans to get married and have kids one day.I don't know if Antoine could handle Christina Millian.That is one Bad Ass Girl.

Wow. The dude's got three names, and you missed them all.

Antwan Randle El?

dryheat44 said:
that's without looking it up. i usually just think "Dangerous" or "Vanishing Act".
she is flat-out Gorgeous.
funny thing is she probably has got less experience with relationships as any of us. women that beautiful don't get asked out a lot. really.
i give it about 7 months. till the beginning of two-a-days.

Lets's have some photo's posted, including nudes if there are any, so we can make a fair judgement.

ilduce06410 said:
till the beginning of two-a-days.
Mmmmm. Two a days has a nice ring to it in this context :D

PATSNUTme said:
Lets's have some photo's posted, including nudes if there are any, so we can make a fair judgement.

YES! This thread is useless without pics!

ilduce06410 said:
that's without looking it up. i usually just think "Dangerous" or "Vanishing Act".

we see the vanishing act with your content. why is this on our board?

Lol

dryheat44 said:

LOL....this is a funny post......you gave me a chuckle on this one man.......all three of these are a ***** to spell!!!! ;)

stcjones said:
LOL....this is a funny post......you gave me a chuckle on this one man.......all three of these are a ***** to spell!!!! ;)

'El'????????

Christina-Millian.jpg

Christina Millian

Well, he was right on her name

She looks like she has a nice personality.

Yeah......

Johnny Mac said:
She looks like she has a nice personality.

and she looks like she can cook really good and carry on meaningful conversations as well.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back