Welcome to PatsFans.com

Anti War Bush Haters

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jan 31, 2007.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -5

When it's a slow day in Iraq here's something else you can sink your teeth into.
    Instead of looking for WORMS this new Governor Patty Devil should also be looking into this or maybe the Liberals don't want to offend the shooters by trying to stop them from shooting (STAY IN THE HOUSE KIDS GIVE THE STREETS TO THE SCUMBAGS)

Hub teens sweat bullets as 1 dies a month
    By O’Ryan Johnson and Laura Crimaldi
    Wednesday, January 31, 2007 - Updated: 05:26 PM EST

Shell-shocked Boston teenagers are living with a growing dread of deadly violence as new data compiled by the Herald show that on average one teen a month has been slain in the city over the past 10 years.

More troubling, since 2004 Hub teenagers have been cut down at the startling rate of 18 per year, and officials are scrambling to stem a murderous plague that has left two 14-year-olds and a 13-year-old shot dead since Dec. 22.
    http://news.bostonherald.com/localRegional/view.bg?articleid=180139
  2. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

You mean scrambling to disarm a bunch of toy signs placed around the city while the murders go unsolved. But tonight, parents can all rest easy knowing the bomb squad has detonated a bunch of Lite-Brite toys used as an ad campaign and held up rush hour traffic all through Boston for the big show of "security". Bad boys...bad boys...whatcha gonna do!
  3. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -5

I haven't read the story but what I can't understand is where the hell were the Cops when the signs were going up, why didn't some street Cop walk up and say "hey what the f-ck are you putting up there, is that a bomb"

The Commanding Officers of the Boston Police Dept should all be forced to return to the Academy for "Retraining".

Now the Muslim Terror people will say, "Praise Allah, we can put up our bombs on the lamp poles nobody will bother us, if a cop walks by just say, Hi Mr Cop. God Willing he won't bother us"
    :bricks:
  4. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0

Heard on the news this AM that they were put up three weeks ago and no one noticed... good public safety work.

Harry thought you were now a Maine Resident??
  5. Real World

Real World Rookie

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -1

This is funny. One guy is poking fun at what he thinks is an "overreaction" to a bunch of silly little advertisement signs, while another is criticizing the fact that we didn't find them sooner.
  6. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -5

I am, but grew up in Cambridge, spent many years on the streets of Boston driving for the old St Johnsbury Trk Co & Star Market Trans Dept.

Now I'm giving secrets away, somebody will say, "I know that stupid bastard" :rocker:
  7. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0

It is not worth criticism if they were indeed put up three weeks ago, the fact is if they were there for three weeks and no one noticed wouldn't that be an issue?? Time for the dumb comments, because I do not understand how you think.
  8. Real World

Real World Rookie

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -1

What does when they were put up have to do with anything? The people who spotted them certainly didn't know what they were, or when they were put up. I think the act was terribly irresponsible on the part of Turner Broadcasting. Lets hang some wired devices in locations that terrorists would probably target themselves. Imagine if they had put one near, or at, Logan airport. How would that have played out? What happens if Osama bin Fartin decides he's now going to target those same places. Should people just ignore them? I'm just dumbfounded by some of the responses of people in here. Some think that we should be finding bombs at a 100% success rate, others think we should ignore devices with wires all over them, hanging from overpasses & highways. Look, everyone is entitled to their own opinions and beliefs. I just think some people are very unrealistic when it comes to incidents like these.
  9. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0

As much as we all do not want to admit it, we are not a very "vigilant" nation, on any level. If these were put there 3 weeks ago, there were several, and not one citizen or public safety person noticed.. shame on us as a nation who has been attacked. If they are watching us on TV in Afghanistan(as some of us would like us to believe) this is a major vulnerability and will not go unnoticed by those who want to harm us. Turner Broadcasting is responsible for this on many levels.. and should be held accountable.