Welcome to PatsFans.com

Anti Semite Racist

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jan 26, 2007.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +328 / 1 / -9

LOL, the little "sissy", the little "Liberal Darling" is an Anti Semite Racist, how does he get away with this sh!t, will the "Nobel" people give him another medal for this, Imagine if George, Jeb, Barbara, Jenna or daddy Bush said this. what do the people in Hollywood think about their "Little Libby", is Jon Stewart still in love with him, I wonder what his "REAL TAKE" is on Black People, LIBERALISM REEKS OF PHONY'S & BACKSTABBERS.

FROM WND'S JERUSALEM BUREAU
    Jimmy Carter: Too many Jews on Holocaust council
    Former president also rejected Christian historian because name sounded 'too Jewish'
    http://www.worldnetdaily.com/staticarticles/article53954.html
  2. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

This is amazing if true, and truly terrible, and despicable.

On the other hand, I am equally amazed at how quickly a distinguished figure can be destroyed if they dare to challenge zionism. I am not talking about this specific incident but rather all of the things over the past few months to discredit Carter. He is a former President for Christ sake.
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2007
  3. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +328 / 1 / -9

I have always said that, you can drag Jesus H Christ through dumps, and piles of sh!t, you can ban God, Crosses, The Bible and anything else that is Christian out of the people's daily lives, the Liberal society daily ridicules and and makes fun of Christianity, Hollywood has done everything but spit on God, the liberal Art Museum in NYC had a bottle of human Pi$s on display with a statue of Christ floating in it and the Liberal Loonies thought it was great, BUT, SAY ONE BAD WORD ABOUT ZIONISM AND NOW ALLAH IS INCLUDED IN THIS PHONY CRAP, SAY ONE WRONG THING ABOUT THESE RELIGIONS AND YOUR LIFE IS RUINED.

It is being reported that Creepy Sissy Carter apologized today, isn't that what all the Racists do, "make their racist point then say their sorry" lol.

Little Jimmy Carter A Liberal Anti Semite Bigot, lol, can you believe it?
  4. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

This may or may not be true, but right now it's just hearsay from an alleged 3rd party witness about something that happened over 20 years ago. Also, why bring this up now? It seems this guy's main motive is to discredit Carter, and I wouldn't put it past him to embellish a little to achieve his goal.
  5. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +175 / 5 / -21

Worldnet skews the news so bad, has absolutely no credibility, ten times worse than FOX News ever could be. Before anyone believes this crap, which is either misquoted or taken out of context, take a deep breath and sober up.
  6. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +291 / 4 / -2

Discrediting presidents is popular these days I guess.

As for Carter, he's one strange dude.
  7. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +328 / 1 / -9

Skewered News,
    Yes I know, many of them do it, when it happened they said the same thing about Drudge & Monica, months later a President was Impeached and shown on Camera lying to the whole world.

Skewered News:
    When it happened they said the same thing about the Internet and the drunken Bloggers, months later CBS was stripped of it's credibilty and Dan Rather now feeds pigeons in Central Park still wondering what hit him.

But I agree with you many news outlets are fast losing their credibility including The NY Times, Katie, and most all of the CBS story's.

Carter is today Apologizing for passages in his "Anti Semite Book"
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/national/20070125-112710-7481r.htm
  8. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +160 / 4 / -4

It sounds like Carter was making political decisions, not moral decisions. It's pretty damn clear that politicians pay attention to the make up of a particular body. Condi Rice wasn't necessarily the best person for Sec'y of State, but in terms of Republican political needs, she offered additional value besides her expertise in foreign affairs. I'm sure there are zillions of examples of politicians choosing people to ensure a greater level of diversity, as Carter apparently wanted to do.
  9. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +291 / 4 / -2

I agree that WND is strictly conservative. The story is based on an interview though, and not heresay. Still, it's a conservative paper, and is certainly going to report in an attacking side. So take the slant for what it's worth.

TEL AVIV – Former President Jimmy Carter once complained there were "too many Jews" on the government's Holocaust Memorial Council, Monroe Freedman, the council's former executive director, told WND in an exclusive interview.

Freedman, who served on the council during Carter's term as president, also revealed a noted Holocaust scholar who was a Presbyterian Christian was rejected from the council's board by Carter's office because the scholar's name "sounded too Jewish."

Freedman, now a professor of law at Hofstra University, was picked by the council's chairman, author Elie Weisel, to serve as executive director in 1980. The council, created by the Carter White House, went on to establish the Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington, D.C.

Freedman says he was tasked with creating a board for the council and with making recommendations to the White House on how best to memorialize the Holocaust.