PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anthony Smith has class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Free_Pacman

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
I sit a section away from the visitor's tunnel and before and after games I go there to yell at them. After the game yesterday, everybody was yelling at Smith. He then gave us the middle finger...classy guy.

I sit a section away from the visitor's tunnel and before and after games I go there to yell at them. After the game yesterday, everybody was yelling at Smith. He then gave us the middle finger...classy guy.

I hope we didn't get that on tape. We might get accused of stealing signs or something.

Yah so true.

BTW anybody who goes to the game on Sunday better be chanting R-A-T-S whenever a Jet comes out. Somebody think of something else I can say to Mangini.

I've got fifty bucks that says Anthony Smith was talking to James Farrior on the way home, saying something similar about all the fans that hang out at the visitor's tunnel yelling at opposing players as they walk by.

This just in: There are no heroes in that grand pageant that occurs eight Sundays a year around the visiting team's tunnel.

Maybe you all deserved to be given the finger. Just saying.

Maybe you all deserved to be given the finger. Just saying.

thats what i thought but maybe Smith deserved what he got for being a ****y mofo 2nd year player whos in his first year starting..because Clark is out.

thats what i thought but maybe Smith deserved what he got for being a ****y mofo 2nd year player whos in his first year starting..because Clark is out.

I wouldn't discount that. But this strikes me as somewhat like George Costanza and Danny Tartabull, chasing some guy into Queens just because he chucked them the finger: "He can't do that to us! We're New York Yankees!!"

Meh... I say no big deal. If the fans can dish it, why can't he dish it back?

I'm sure the fans were all using only the cleanest of language, right? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes