PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anquan Boldin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree. I think he's had a few concussions and a litany of other leg injuries.

He broke his face. Literally. But he's a tough SOB.

Why do people like "Hey Bro What's Up" continue to talk about Vincent Jackson as if the guy isn't going to have a restricted tender (or possibly FRANCHISE) offer thrown on him? Seriously.

Yeah, we'd all love Jackson, but the reality is that, unless San Diego has a bigger fish to keep on their payrole, Jackson's staying in San Diego..

I would take Malcolm Floyd, San Diego's #2 if Jackson is unattainable which I think he will be.

I would take Malcolm Floyd, San Diego's #2 if Jackson is unattainable which I think he will be.

Floyd will also be a RESTRICTED free agent this year. Basically makes them both untouchable. I can't see the Chargers putting anything less than a 1st round tender on Floyd and 1s and 3rd on Jackson. Though, they could surprise and Franchise Jackson to scare people off.

Boldin is a special talent, tough as a Mofo too.
Fact is he wasn't happy with his contract once larry got paid, and made a big deal of it, so he'll command a premium for sure, and he has been getting hurt alot lately.

I think the chances are VERY slim, I also think he'd like to be a #1 but I have no backup on that, it's just a thought.

Too much money...and if he wants the ball a lot..NOT the right attitude...we shall see..I would rather see teh Pats developing young receivers...like Edelman..Tate..and maybe one of the PSquad players.

He's signing with the Cards...5 or 6 years...so he's staying put...HEARD it here FIRST!!

Why doesn't Arizona trade him? They've Fitzgerald, Breston (who filled in well in Boldin's absence), Urban and Doucet. They should trade him to Miami for a similar offer to what Dallas gave up for Roy Williams. Actually, Arizona could ask for more. But they need to think about their future at quarterback.

The Cowboys will give up a first-round pick in 2009, plus a third- and sixth-rounder that year for Williams and a seventh-round pick in '10.

Cowboys acquire Williams, agree to contract extension - NFL - ESPN

He's signing with the Cards...5 or 6 years...so he's staying put...HEARD it here FIRST!!

$5 says different.
They have a ton invested in Fitzy already, and Boldy has been complaining ever since.
Boldy may be the better player there overall, but he's not gonna get the cash he wants there, you heard it here 100th........

$5 says different.
They have a ton invested in Fitzy already, and Boldy has been complaining ever since.
Boldy may be the better player there overall, but he's not gonna get the cash he wants there, you heard it here 100th........
We will see what comes out in the wash...it is not often that I would ever have something inside..or even think it possible..BUT in this case..I will go with it..When it comes out one way or another..and all know I will say more...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back