PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Another way to look at a high draft pick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pats726

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
There are those that wish for a few picks for a high one...BUT...
What about trading that pick for another 1st rounder...and a linebacker or cornerback??
The thing is to look at WHAT TEAM has a player the Pats might want and could really use a high pick...Just a thought as to how the Pats might be able to get even better...
No, I really wonder if BB would ever consider taking a player that high this year...McFadden?? I don't think there is value there..just do not see any vlue chippers at the top...in fact, I do not think a RB will be a high pick next year..

I think trading that pick for a good veteran LB or CB and a 1st rounder to a team drafting in the 20-25 range is the best option, if it is an option. But it might not be.

San Fran is winning - how dare they mess with our draft pick !?!?!?:mad:

"I think trading that pick for a good veteran LB or CB and a 1st rounder to a team drafting in the 20-25 range is the best option, "

This is what I hope we do. Too many 1st rounders don't pan out imo

There are those that wish for a few picks for a high one...BUT...
What about trading that pick for another 1st rounder...and a linebacker or cornerback??
The thing is to look at WHAT TEAM has a player the Pats might want and could really use a high pick...Just a thought as to how the Pats might be able to get even better...
No, I really wonder if BB would ever consider taking a player that high this year...McFadden?? I don't think there is value there..just do not see any vlue chippers at the top...in fact, I do not think a RB will be a high pick next year..

great idea for a thread, we could use some discussion about the pick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing