Welcome to PatsFans.com

Another way to help destroy America

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by QuiGon, Feb 28, 2007.

1. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

For those of you on this board interested in destroying America - and you know who you are - here's another program I am sure you will all support. This program will help the 30 million illegals send their welfare payments they get from honest, hard working taxpayers back home.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,255460,00.html

2. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

so, based on your first sentence, we can expect only war supporters and Bill of Rights rejectors to chime in? excellent... Have fun amongst yourselves, Con men and Star Wars nerds...

3. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Fine companies for hiring illegal workers!....give jobs to americans first! are our elected reps really this stupid? (thats rhetorical)

4. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

This is why the employers of illegal immigrants must be admonished. This is garbage. Ross Perot was right.

Qui Gon, as a loyal member of the GOP, are you a fan of Tom Delay and his efforts in Saipan? To me, the forcing of women to work as indentured servants in the Marshall Islands was very destructive to the american worker, and sets a poor precedent for offshoring business. Why Tom would block a fellow Republican from investigating the situation is beyond me.

Thats just me. Tom apparently thought it was a great idea to tell Chinese women they'd work in America, then keep them in sweatshops on the island. What do you think of Delays work?

5. patsox23

patsox23 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +17 / 1 / -0

Don't forget the forced abortions Mr. "Pro Life" Delay supports.

6. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Yes, but thats not hypocrisy. Thats standard fare for "big business above everything else" politics.

Someone brought up the Al Gore hypocrite theme. While its true, its also true that many pols in both parties claim the moral high ground where there is none to stand on.

Someone said they'd never heard of Haggard, evangelical preacher to 30 million. I'll bet they've heard of Tom Delay.

7. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +918 / 7 / -3

Bank of America Corp. has come under fire from critics questioning that program which allows immigrants without Social Security numbers to apply for credit cards.

Tancredo asked Attorney General Alberto Gonzales and Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff to review the Bank of America program, which accepts applicants without a Social Security number and credit history if they have held a checking account with the bank for three months without an overdraft.

This is comical. I remember years ago, how hard it was for friends of mine who didn't go to college, to get a credit cards since they had no credit. Now, these fraud companies are looking to hand them out to illegals. Too funny. This country is losing it's ethical, and moral soul with respect to credit. Lenders are handing out credit where it doesn't belong. My buddy was working for Lending Tree (or one of those joints), and quit because he couldn't believe how unethical the lenders were. They were screwing people hardcore, and were handing out credit people could never afford to pay. With interest only mortgages, and people earning $30k being approved for $400k mortgages, ethics have taken a back seat to greed. Now we've got these fraud banks handing out credit cards to illegals. Comical.

8. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +918 / 7 / -3

Well, at least you're admitting that Al Gore is a hypocrite.

That was me who'd never heard of Haggard till he was in the news a few months back. I'm not sure I was missing anything.

As for Delay, he's that fraud crook from Texas who resigned because of the Abramoff scandal, and countless other ethics issues. The more that resign, or are put in jail, the better.

9. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

The question is based on a false premise; I am not a loyal member of the GOP. In fact, I find myself more and more being disgusted with their practices these days... Besides, when you ally yoursellf too closely with one party, you lose all objectivity. It's amazing how ridiculous the liberals amongst us looked in the Algore thread who will defend their guy - no matter how hypocritical he is - to the death.

10. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Funny, when I think ridiculous, I think of some neo-con diving through the Gore's trash cans to find an electric bill. Just how far over the 'Average American' can your bill go before you become a hypocrite? 10% 15%:confused:

You guys didn't even mention that he's got 200% more kids than the average American father either. I bet that's a ton of wasted energy right there. I always thought Clinton was the sex fiend.

11. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Fortunately that wasn't necessary since the information is publicly available.

You can be 10,000% above the average American without being a hypocrite. All you have to do is not be the sort that tries to tell others how to live their lives. For example, I could get 5 MPG in a brand new Hummer and not be a hypocrite because I don't tell others to conserve energy.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2007
  12. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

??? WTHey? AlGore's personal income and spending is a matter of public record ever since HE decided to go public about HIS views on what EVERYONE ELSE should do.

If he's a true believer, he should at least step up and lead the way by burning corn and flax fuel to power his electric consumption. He could even build his own nuclear power plant and then he could provide cheap, clean electric power to millions of others, in addition to his own lifestyle.

But, no, that would not be "politically correct". He'd rather make headlines and bloviate. Then run for president, again.

//

13. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +829 / 27 / -33

This has to do with one of our addictions in this economy, cheap labor.. this along with cheap oil and no real research on alternative energies have led to mucho greed amongst our leadership.. maybe they can do another steroids hearing, that will divert our attention.