PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Another very good opening segment on Patriots All Access

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I really like the opening segment on Patriots all access. You see things tha you don't during the game.

1. Tedy being fired up on the bench telling the guys that this is the 9 on 7 drill that they do in practice everyday.

2. Rodney going into the locker room after the game tearing off his sweatshirt like there is nothing wrong with his shoulder.:rocker:

3. BB telling the team in the locker room that it was a good win and a good effort BUT they need to start playing better- much better.

Sure I missed a couple of things.

I really like the opening segment on Patriots all access. You see things tha you don't during the game.

1. Tedy being fired up on the bench telling the guys that this is the 9 on 7 drill that they do in practice everyday.

2. Rodney going into the locker room after the game tearing off his sweatshirt like there is nothing wrong with his shoulder.:rocker:

3. BB telling the team in the locker room that it was a good win and a good effort BUT they need to start playing better- much better.

Sure I missed a couple of things.

Always a great way to kick off Sunday mornings. When I lived in Vegas I missed All Access more than anything else.

Actually BB really tore them a new one. Said it's not good enough. And if we don't get better it's not going to be good enough. Tedy followed up on that gotta get better theme before he did his bring it together "but...how's it feel to have a field turf vic...tor...eee".

I love what Rodney said...this is toooooo stressful. Watching it just makes him want to be in it more. He didn't have his sling on, which is a good sign. I heard him on WEEI this week say this time, as opposed to when he had the same injury in SD, it was not as bad or as painful. Took him 10 weeks to come back from that one. So he should be good to go by Christmas IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back