PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Another reason to void ESPN yet another week...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
I dont watch it anymore, espically since the super bowl, but was flippin the channels, and happen to see the moss clip.. They are already saying its stupid for the Pats not to franchise him.. Shaun King, the great football expert was saying some stuff.. Anyway if anyone needed to avoid espn again, this week would be wise to do so, or you will drive yourself nuts again..

What's this "ESPN" almost everyone on this board seems to mention...?

:confused:

I dont watch it anymore, espically since the super bowl, but was flippin the channels, and happen to see the moss clip.. They are already saying its stupid for the Pats not to franchise him.. Shaun King, the great football expert was saying some stuff.. Anyway if anyone needed to avoid espn again, this week would be wise to do so, or you will drive yourself nuts again..
if the pats tagged moss they would be saying how unfair it is to moss. i will never watch that pathetic show again .i suggest you do the same and refrain from starting a thread on the subject .

Most people are sheep... they will go back to the poisoned well for another sip of the flouride fueled water.

I can't stand Shaun King, he is a douche. I haven't watched ESPN since the day after the superbowl. Unless their is a basketball game, I watched the Lakers play the Suns last night.

Last edited:
I've stayed away from anything ESPN since the Superbowl too.

Shaun King.... proof positive "that network" will pay anyone money to talk out of their @$$.

after watching part of the post super bowl show when it looked like emmit smith shawn salsberry and that one dude who says "cool as the other side of the pillow" (steward scott maybe?) pretty much cream their pants that the patriots had lost, i have refused to watch it. **** them. espn is not even about sports as much now as it is about people like john anderson or kenny maine trying to be funny everytime the camera is on them.

Oh, yeah, of course! Because the Pats are known for stupidity with offseason moves. Amateurs! They should listen to the worldly experts on ESPN!!!:rolleyes:

The next time that I give a sh!t what Shaun King has to say will be the first time.

Oh, yeah, of course! Because the Pats are known for stupidity with offseason moves. Amateurs! They should listen to the worldly experts on ESPN!!!:rolleyes:

haha..absolutely right. Just stop watching ESPN. Its a waste of time.

Another week? I've got enough reasons to avoid espn for the rest of my life...

i haven't watched espn, for any length of time, in 20 years.

I gave up on ESPN a few weeks before the superbowl. Haven't watched it since, don't miss it a bit. Its zero content, all flash.

I get most of my Pats news here, and from Reiss. Other sources just plain suck, and aren't worth the effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back