PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Another reason to hate Plaxico Burress - totally disrespectful

Status
Not open for further replies.
20 years from now people will remember the Patriots as the most dominant team in the league, and they will remember Burress as the schmuck who shot himself in the leg. Literally.

20 years from now people will remember the Patriots as the most dominant team in the league, and they will remember Burress as the schmuck who shot himself in the leg. Literally.

Unfortunately though, Burress will be a trivia answer with the question of 'Who caught the winning TD that sealed and ended the Patriots hopes of the first and only 19-0 NFL season?'

looks like the chair got the last laugh

Uhhh, don't think so. 19-0, and that team would have gone down in history. Nobody remembers 18-1. As time passes, with memory of the close calls with the Colts/Ravens/Eagles/Giants, and ultimately the SB loss, they seem less and less dominant. 20 years from now, folks will still be talking about the '72 Dolphins, and the, the.......see, forgot already:eek:

Uhhh, don't think so. 19-0, and that team would have gone down in history. Nobody remembers 18-1. As time passes, with memory of the close calls with the Colts/Ravens/Eagles/Giants, and ultimately the SB loss, they seem less and less dominant. 20 years from now, folks will still be talking about the '72 Dolphins, and the, the.......see, forgot already:eek:

People don't forget dynsasties. 3 Super Bowl wins in 4 years says you're probably going to be wrong on that one. The '72 Dolphins and the 70's Steelers and the 80's Niners and the 90's Cowboys and the 00's Patriots. The only real question these days is whether or not we passed the torch to the Giants.

People don't forget dynsasties. 3 Super Bowl wins in 4 years says you're probably going to be wrong on that one. The '72 Dolphins and the 70's Steelers and the 80's Niners and the 90's Cowboys and the 00's Patriots. The only real question these days is whether or not we passed the torch to the Giants.
Is it 3 in 8 now?

Is it 3 in 8 now?

You say that as if it's absolutely unimpressive. Only two teams have done it before us in the history of the NFL. Even if it is 3 in 8 then so what? Bottom line is that the entire 00's team will be remembered for it's accomplishments. If you don't think so then you're obviously kidding yourself and trying to get a rise out of Pats fans. I personally find it hilarious that you hate this team so much that you've decided to dedicate almost 300 posts on their message board in nine months. Your very existance here ensures that this team will be remembered by all (even trolls like yourself) for being the dynasty of the 2000s. Enjoy your remaining time here.

Last edited:
Is it 3 in 8 now?

I guess you forgot the 2 20+ game winning streaks in this decade as well which no other team has even come close to duplicating

Ignorant to the facts, boy

i think he took being a prick to a whole new level with that, no class what so ever, i really hope karma comes back to get him

I think it did! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back