Welcome to PatsFans.com

Another reason to hate Donald Trump, or Why I want the USFL back

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by PonyExpress, Feb 19, 2007.

1. PonyExpress

PonyExpress Rookie

Ratings:
    +25 / 3 / -0

Sure the talent would be diluted but how great would it be to watch the Boston Breakers for 18 games all spring till training camp? Donald Trump ruined all our springs big time. Off season football ruled. Plus the team names and uniforms were better, for the most part. 2 point conversions, 2 extra games. And they sold it down the river for ONE measly dollar. The draft just isn't enough anymore...
  2. PATRIOT64

PATRIOT64 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

What about that 50 yard arena football stuff?..We have a team right here locally in my area that plays in the minor arena leagues - Also What happened to the WFL?
  3. shirtsleeve

shirtsleeve Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I kinda liked the rules in the XFL. Too bad the NFL couldn't figure out how to tie the NFL Europe League to some teams in the US. Seems that Germany is the only country to really embrace that league. Bring the other teams home to the US, add a couple, put them in Big market cities and cities waiting for an NFL team. Now you have good minor league football in the US, with possible controlled expansion world wide. Bring Canada, Mexico, and others into it slowly. Allow HS grads to play and learn without going to that sham that is the NCAA. Open more doors to good young athletes who may not have the academic capabilities to cut it in college. Just my $.02